6| You remind me of someone I used to know

"So, you and Bonnie are friends now?"

I feel slightly guilty for not telling Dahlia about everything going on with Bonnie. And honestly it's not my secret to tell. It needs to come from Bonnie not me.

"You wanna tell me who you've been with?"

While I've been spending a lot of time with Bonnie, Dahlia has been spending her time with someone else. I think it's a boy by the way her cheeks turn rosy red.

"Exactly.." I say. "Bonnie and i have come to somewhat of an.. agreement."

"You two agree on something?"

"Great minds think alike."

She looks at me confused. She should be happy. She's always hated the way I've treated Bonnie.

"Okay.."

"Anyways." I change the subject. "I gotta meet Caitlin for lunch."

I feel slightly guilty since I haven't really been spending time with Dahlia. I think part of it is because I feel like I'm just lying to her constantly.

I walk down the steps of her house and get into my car. I drive to McDonald's to pick up lunch for us. I get another meal since I know Noah probably hasn't eaten either.

I park in front of the sheriff's station, struggling to grab everything. A deputy holds the door open for me. I find Noah's office first since it's near the front of the station. I drop his drink down, startling him.

"Jelly bean, you didn't have to."

I give him his bag of food. He smiles once he sees the burger.

"I figured you haven't eaten and judging by your smile, you haven't."

He stands up, giving me a quick kiss on the head. I walk down to the deputies desks. I don't see Caitlin at her desk. I ask around and nobody's seen her. I leave her food and drink at her desk. I walk back to Noah's office.

"Have you seen Caitlin?"

"She called in.. said she wasn't feeling too good."

"Caitlin's never sick though.."

It's one of the perks of her being a mutant. She can't really get sick or diseases. But he of course doesn't know about her being a mutant.

"Things happen."

I slowly nod. I walk out to my car, pulling out my phone on my way. I scroll through my contacts. I click Bonnie's name, putting my phone to my ear.

"What's up?"

"Are you busy?"

"I'm with Scott and Stiles-"

"Great." I cut her off. "I'm picking you up."

I hang up the phone. I drive to the McCall house. She runs out of the house before I even have time to fully park. She get's in my car.

"What's wrong?"

"My sister.."

"Lydia?"

"Caitlin. My older sister."

She looks confused.

"She didn't go into work. She said she's sick and she physically can't get sick."

"Do you think this has anything to do with that witch from the carnival?"

I don't need to answer for her to know. I have a bad feeling in my stomach. I start driving to Caitlin's apartment. I look around and see her car parked in its assigned spot.