Chapter Fourteen: Buu

A few weeks passed and Orion was discharged, she spent the few weeks caring for Venus currently she had him in a front carrier while she was working she gets a call from Goku. He's panicked. He tells her that a villian named Buu aaked for her. She blinked as he was saying too fast.

"Goku, slowdown. Please. I don't understand you. Now start from the beginning." She said over the phone.

Goku took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down so he could explain the situation clearly

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'll start again."

He takes a moment, gathering his thoughts before continuing

"There's this villain, Buu... He's... unlike anything we've ever faced before. And he's asking for you. Specifically."

"Why me? Did he give you an answer?"

Goku grimaces, a look of worry on his face

"No, he just kept demanding to see you. He wouldn't say why, just that he wanted you there, alone."

"I see. I'm guessing if I don't he'll blow up the world and kill everyone to the point we have to wish everything back?" Orion accurately guessed.

Goku nods, confirming her suspicions

"Yeah, that about sums it up. We tried fighting him, but... Well, he's practically invincible. We can't lay a finger on him."

"Because he turns people into candy? He turned Krillin and ate him."

Goku's face darkens as he nods

"Yeah... That's part of it. But it's not just that. He's just... so damn powerful. He shrugs off everything we throw at him, like it's nothing. And that's not even mentioning all the other weird abilities he has."

"Tell him I'll be there." She hung up and got ready she instant transmissions to where Goku was. And she saw it. Cell, Frieza, Gero, 16, Z-Fighters and a pink blob of what she could see is Buu stood there- Orion tilts her head as Venus slept in his carrier.

"What did you need me for Buu?"

The pink blob that is Buu turns his gaze toward Orion, his large, round eyes fixating on her. He seems to study her for a moment before he speaks in a childish voice

"You. You came."

"Yes. I did..."

Buu slowly floats over to Orion, circling around her as he continues to assess her

"Good, good. Buu wanted to see you for myself."

"Why exactly?"

Buu stops floating around Orion, his gaze sharpening slightly

"You're different. Not like the others. Buu can sense it."

"What do you mean?"

Buu's eyes narrow slightly as he studies her even more closely

"Don't play dumb with Buu. You're not like the others. You have... power. Strong power. But you don't use it like they do. You hold back."

"What kind of power?"

Buu grins slightly, his expression becoming more smug

"Oh, you know the kind. Buu can feel it radiating off you. You're stronger than any of them. But you're holding back. Why is that, Buu wonders?"

"..."

Buu floats closer to Orion, his grin growing wider

"Now, now. No need to be coy. Buu can sense the strength within you. Buu can taste the potential. But you hold back, even now. Why?"