~《"Anything For You" Pt.2》~

______________________________________________

Oh god.

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

What was supposed to be a double dinner date devolved into a crime scene.

Cross was waiting at the entrance of a fancy looking restaurant, waiting for his partner to convince his twin brother to join them on a dinner date.

So, imagine his surprise at answering a call two minutes after his boyfriend left to hear said boyfriend's twin brother stabbing said boyfriend's twin brother's lover. Did that make sense? He couldn't bother.

His boyfriend–Dream, was known as a calm and level–headed person. He took it upon himself to be the bigger person and act as a peacemaker should things go south. He was well liked, a kind person with a big heart and an equally big knowledge. But through closed doors, he was a soft, sweet and overly tactile person (not that he didn't mind) and carried a few issues he himself can't seem to properly fix.

But he couldn't muster up the sentiment to care.

Not when his Dream was hurt, bleeding and-

Calm down, Cross. Calm down.

He repeated that word over and over as he ran to the nearest hospital to get him recovered. He called the police right after, and explained what he could about the situation.

Nightmare was arrested, and Killer was–. . .

. . . Is, gone.

It was–Everything was fucked up.

Killer was stabbed on his right lung two times, one on his left leg, one also on his abdomen, and was repeatedly stabbed on his heart.

Nightmare–for all he could do was cling to his partner's corpse and mumble 'I love you' again and again–was knocked out momentarily and carried off by the authorities as Color came running towards the scene gasping for air and clutching at Killer's hand, begging–praying for him to wake up and call all of this a joke. Just a silly prank.

He was dragged away after refusing to let go.

A day after, Blue arrived in the hospital and was understandably devastated.

Because, everyone in their friend group knew how committed and smitten Nightmare was to Killer–heck they wouldn't even be surprised if said person was in prison for murdering someone who made Killer upset.

What really surprised them was how and why Nightmare was sent to jail.

It took three days for Dream to wake up, and sobbed the moment he heard the news.

Ink came over to check on Dream, hugging him silently while letting him drink some water and swallow a few spoons of a light soup. Blue, in his haste, fussed around Dream like a mother hen. It was overly sweet and refreshing to watch the three of them be together again. Just a month ago, they had argued so much and yet now when one of them needed them the most, they wouldn't hesitate to be on said one's side.

But that look on Ink said otherwise.

But he couldn't bring himself to care at the moment, not when his Dream was hurt and upset.

Dream offered to be the one to pay for Killer's funeral, since no one (at least to) their knowledge of any sort–of relative or family members that could afford nor bother to do so.

The burial was quick, and a silent agreement was unspoken within their friend group to let the others and themselves mourn quietly.

Color was heartbroken and couldn't stop clinging onto the bits and pieces of Killer's personal belongings. His relationship had been putrefied on the sixth day of Killer's death, since, (not so) surprisingly Color was still heavily smitten by said deceased person and (of course it would) inevitably caused some feud in their already fragile conjoined relationship.

He knew there was some sort of past these two shared, but he wasn't ready to open that can of worms and he wasn't willing either. For all he knew, something much more dark was swirling than his younger brother's mysterious demeanor.

Right now, he just has to focus on matters worth far more important; Dream.

Yes, and he'll dissect the cause of this uproar later on.

______________________________________________

Do you guys want me to reveal some Reaper, Cross and Ink sibling context? Let me know! Because I'm debating if I should shift to Ink's perspective or to Blue's.

-Xen