Chapter 2)Wild Thoughts

2 months later(New York)

Sasha was sitting on her makeup chair in her dressing room reliving all the memories she made in these 2 months. The moments she spent on the set with her co-actors. She learnt a lot of things from the director of the film. The funny banters with her makeup and hair artists in the makeup room. All the moments came in her mind and tomorrow her movie is about to get released. She was really excited as well as nervous for it. But she brushed off all the negative thoughts that were running in her mind. The fact that she is earning by herself was enough for her to make feel proud and better. She even bought an apartment for herself in New York.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door of her vanity van.

Sasha:-Come in.

Nimit:-Hey.

Sasha:-Hey Nimit. Come on in.

Nimit:-What were you doing sitting alone here?

Sasha:-Nothing just reliving all the moments. Oh god Nimit i can't believe our movie is going to get released tomorrow. This feels unreal.

Nimit:-Yeah it just feels like magic.

Sasha:-Oh god now i just wish that audience will love our film.

Nimit:-Don't get stressed out. People will love our film.

Sasha:-I hope so.

Nimit:-Sasha i want to talk to you about something.

Sasha:-Yes tell.

Nimit:-Uhm, Sas...Sasha actually i think i have started falling for you.

Sasha:-Wh...what?

Nimit:-Ye i have a crush on you Sasha.

Sasha:-What are you saying Nimit?

Nimit:-I know Sasha u might be feeling a bit weird. We are childhood best friends but i don't know from the last few months a strange feeling built inside my heart for you.

Sasha:-Ni...Nimit listen you r my best friend and the best person i know in my life but i don't think of you in that way and plus u know na that i don't believe in all this relationship commitment crap. I am sorry i just can't.

Nimit:-It's ok Sasha. I can understand you. If i have a crush on you that doesn't mean that you should also feel for me. I just wanted to express my feeling. Well i guess i should leave now i will meet you tomorrow.
Bye Sasha.

Sasha:-B...bye Nimit.

As soon as Nimit goes Sasha was sitting in her chair feeling completely surprised by this sudden confession of him. She never thought that Nimit would have a crush on her. She never thought of Nimit in that way.

But she felt really bad for him after she rejected him but also she thought that Nimit will understand her.

But but but....
Sasha didn't knew what was going on in Nimit's head.

Next Day(Mumbai)

Shubman Gill was busy practising in the ground suddenly a voice came from back.

Ishan:-Oye sun Shubi.

Shubman:-Haan bol.

Ishan:-Teri practice abhi tak khatam nhi hui?

Shubman:-Bas khatam hone wali h bol kya hua?

Ishan:-Main yeh keh raha hoon ki practice khatam ho jaane ke baad film dekhne chale kya. Woh aaj ek nyi hollywood film release hui h na Beautiful Liar. I thought of watching that.

Shubman:-Hmm chal theek h chalte h.

Around 7 pm Shubman and Ishan reached the cinema hall and were thrilled and excited to watch the film.

As the film started Shubman couldn't took off her eyes from Sasha.

Shubman:-Fuck she's hot.(he murmured)

Ishan:-Did you say something?

Shubman:-Nothing.

Suddenly a bold scene came up between Sasha and Nimit on the screen Shubman couldn't help but felt a bit jealous. The way they both were kissing each other onscreen made him feel jealous.

Shubman:-Yeh hollywood wale pata nhi kaise kaise scenes dalte h apni movies mein.

Ishan:-Saale tu kya chahta h ki Nimit ki jagah tu kiss kare Sasha ko.(he said teasing him)

Shubman:-Abey benstokes chup kar.

Ishan:-Accept kar jali na teri.

Shubman:-Kaha phas gaya mein.(he said irritatingly)

As soon the movie got over they both got out of the theatre and started to discuss about it.

Ishan:-Oye tujhe kaisi lagi film?

Shubman:-Haan it was good.

Ishan:-Mein bhi kis se pooch raha hoon tera focus toh poora Sasha pe tha tuje toh film ki story bhi pata nhi hoga.

Shubman:-Tu abhi bhi Sasha pe atka hua h.

Ishan:-Saale jis hisaab se tu Sasha ko dekh raha tha na aisa lag raha tha ki agar woh saamne hoti toh tu usse kha hi jata.

I don't mind though, Shubman thought.💀

Shubman:-Bro ab tu kuch zyada bol raha h. I just found her beautiful that's all.

Ishan:-Haan haan koi na.

Shubman:-Chal ab apne ghar ja mera sar mat kha.

Ishan:-Haan haan theek h. Acha sunn dhyan rakhiyo apna pata lage Sasha ke baare mein soch soch ke tu bed pe hi lete lete masturbate karne lag jaye.

Shubman:-Jayega ki khayega.

Ishan:-Haan haan ja raha hoon bye.

Shubman:-Bye.

As soon as Shubman reached his house he decided to take a shower before going to bed. In his cold but cozy room, Shubman peeled off his clothes, stretching his arms he craved a cold shower

He stepped under the shower. The cold water rolled down his toned abs. He ran his hand through his wet hair.

Lost in the moment he imagined Sasha's hands gliding through his bare back as she in a seductive way massage his back.

WHAT THE FUCK.. He thought.

As Shubman quickly got out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his pelvic region he couldn't ignore but feel surprised about his sudden wild imagination of him with Sasha.

I guess Ishan was right because now i got a boner though. He said to himself.

I wish Sasha was here right now tho...fuck fuck fuck what r u thinking Shubman. He said to himself.

Soja saale kal match h aur tu kya kya soch raha h. He said to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
I hope you liked the chapter.
Please leave your comments and suggestions as well.
Well Shubman's thoughts are💀ahem.
And guys what do you think is going on in Nimit's head.
I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen🎀
————————————————————————