Chapter 5)Lost In Lust*

TW🔞⚠️
(i)KINKY STUFF
(ii)GUN PLAY
(iii)DEGRADATION KINK
YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE! BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WON'T SO ENJOY💀🌚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman and Sasha made their way to Shubman's apartment. The door of his apartment cracked open, their lips not leaving each other for a second.
They both got lost in each other's embrace. Shubman's hands roaming all over her entire body while her hands ran in his hair pulling him closer to herself.

Shubman started to suck the skin around her neck making her moan.

Ahh Shub....She moaned due to pleasure

Yes babygirl. He said.

It feels so good. She replied.

I want to make u feel even good babe. Tonight i'll show you what real pleasure means. He growled while peppering kisses on her neck down to her cleavage.

Shubman picked Sasha and she quickly encircled her legs around his waist while kissing each other hungrily.

Wanna move somewhere else? He asked.

Hmm. She hummed in response.

Shubman took Sasha to his room and kept her down. He closed the door and hugged her from behind and sucked her neck and earlobes.

Umm Shubman...She said.

Babe you look beautiful in this dress. He said.

Thanks. She replied.

But...

But? She questioned.

You will look even better without it. He said in a seductive way.

If you want you can take it off. She made a flirty remark.

He pulled her closer to himself by her dress.

Babygirl i am not gonna take it off but you will strip your dress for me. He said in a dominant tone making her gulp hard.

Wh..what? She asked in shock.

Strip babygirl strip for me. He said in a low seductive voice.

With trembling hands she slid down her dress just staying in a black lacy lingerie.

His eyes filled with lust scanning her body from head to toe.

You are so fucking beautiful babygirl. He remarked making her blush.

Suddenly Sasha's gaze went towards his bed and she was shocked to see a gun kept on it.

Shubman are you a gangster? She asked.

Why?

Why do y..you h..have a gun with you? She asked nervously.

Oh i bought this gun for safety purposes. Don't worry it's a licensed gun. He said.

Ohh.

Shubman went towards the bed and took that gun in hands and came back towards her. He kept roaming the gun all over her body making her nervous with a different excitement.

But i guess babygirl i might need this gun for some other purpose today. He said making her gulp.

How badly do you want to get fucked babygirl? He asked in a sexy yet dangerous tone.