Chapter 4)Meet, Greet & Flirt

31 December, New Years Eve

Sasha:-Mom.

Sasha's Mom:-Yes beta.

Sasha:-Uhm actually Anushka Sharma has invited me for new year party.

Sasha's Mom:-Anushka Sharma the actress?

Sasha:-Yes. Anushka and Virat are throwing a new year party for their friends so she invited me.

Sasha's Mom:-How do you know her?

Sasha:-We both met on the flight when i was coming back to India. We both talked and really had a great time. At the end she told me that they are throwing a new year party so she invited me.

Sasha's Mom:-That's great. You should go then.

Sasha:-Really?

Sasha's Mom:-Yeah ofcourse you will have a great time.

Sasha:-But what about dad. He doesn't like all these late night parties and stuff.

Sasha's Mom:-Don't worry i will handle your dad you just go and have fun.

Sasha:-Thanks mom you r the best.

Sasha's Mom:-Welcome beta. Have u decided what are you wearing?

Sasha:-I don't know i am confused. You tell me na what should i wear?

Sasha's Mom:-Why don't you wear that black bodycon dress. It looks so beautiful on you.

Sasha:-Oh yes i completely forgot about that dress. I will wear that only. Ok i am gonna go get ready.

Sasha quickly took a shower and wore a beautiful black bodycon dress that accentuated her curves. She did a glowy makeup look and curled her hair. She completed her look with wearing black heels.

Sasha:-Mom how i am looking?

Sasha's Mom:-You r looking just like a princess from heaven.

Sasha:-Thank you mom.

Sasha's Mom:-Acha beta kitne baje tak waapis aaugi?

Sasha:-Oh god mom i am not a some 16 year old girl.

Sasha's Mom:-I know dear but safety is important.