Chapter 11)Match Day

The next day Sasha woke up a bit late. Her head was still aching due to excessive drinking last night. As she woke up she saw herself still wearing the clothes she was wearing at Ishan's party. She tried to recall the memories of the past night but couldn't remember.

As her gaze turned to her side she looked that Shubman wasn't there. She quickly got up and went inside the bathroom to get freshen up. After the shower she decided to wear a simple kurti and jeans.

She made her way downstairs to the kitchen and saw Shubman preparing breakfast for both of them.

Sasha:-Good morning Shubman.

Shubman:-Good afternoon Sasha.

Sasha:-Good afternoon?

Shubman:-I think you r still dreaming it's 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

Sasha:-Fuck i never get up this late. Why didn't you wake me up?

Shubman:-Sasha you were really drunk last night so i thought that you need to rest.

Sasha:-Thanks Shubman. Uhm can i ask you something?

Shubman:-Yes.

Sasha:-Uhm did i do something wrong after getting drunk last night?(Shubman's mind went to the moment when she kissed her last night)

Shubman:-Nothing.

Sasha:-Sorry if i caused u any trouble.

Shubman:-No Sasha you don't need to apologise.

Sasha:-Uhm Shubman can i ask you something?

Shubman:-Yes.

Sasha:-Did you took out my shoes at night and put me on the bed?

Shubman:-Yes. You weren't in your senses last night so that's why i did all that.

Sasha:-Ohh.(her voice cracking)

Shubman:-Sasha don't worry nothing happened between us last night. I will never even touch you without your consent. You can trust me.

Sasha:-Uhmm. Thanks Shubman.

Shubman:-Welcome dear. Acha i was saying ki tonight around 8 pm i have a t20 match at Wankhede Stadium. Will you come to watch it?

Sasha:-Me?

Shubman:-Yes don't worry all the ICT wags will be there.

Sasha:-Ok then i will come.

Shubman:-And yeah my parents will also come to see the match. You can meet them too.

Sasha:-What your parents?

Shubman:-Yes.

Sasha:-But it will be really weird. Like what will they think about me and about our fake marriage situation?

Shubman:-Don't worry. They are cool parents and i think they will like u.