Chapter 7)The Marriage Agreement

It's been 2 days since Sasha's got papped outside Shubman's house. Her father is not talking to her since then which is literally disturbing for her. Everyone is trolling her on social media after she got papped. People are writing mean things about her such as-

~Sasha 'Slut' Malhotra.
~She is using Shubman for his fame.

and various things like this which was really freaking her out.
She wasn't able to figure out who all is behind this.

Suddenly her phone started to ring. It was Nimit's call.

ON THE PHONE CALL📞:-

Nimit:-Hello hello Ms.Sasha Slut Malhotra. Well i must say cool new name.

Sasha:-What the fuck do you want now?

Nimit:-Babe i told you right you will face consequences.

Sasha:-Nimit you all did this.(he started to laugh in an evil manner after her remark) Why why did you do this?

Nimit:-Babe you rejected me now have fun.

Sasha:-Nimit you r such a jerk.

Nimit:-Say whatever babe. I don't care. Have fun bye.

He cut off the call making her all angry and confused. She didn't knew what to do. She was sitting in her balcony all worried about the future. She came back to her senses when her mother tapped her shoulder.

Sasha's Mother:-Sasha beta are you ok?

Sasha:-No mom. I am not ok.

Sasha's Mother:-Why it all happened?

Sasha:-It's all done by Nimit.

Sasha's Mother:-Nimit? But he is your best friend.

Sasha:-Best friend ke naam pe kalank h woh.

Sasha's Mother:-But why he did all this?

Sasha:-Actually few days back when i was in America he came up to me and confessed that he has a crush on me.

Sasha's Mother:-What?

Sasha:-Yeah but i rejected him. I told him that i don't see you in that way i always thought about him as a best friend. Maybe it hurted his ego.

Sasha's Mother:-Typical guy behaviour. If he had really liked u na he wouldn't have done such thing.

Sasha:-I know. I feel lost mom i don't know what to do. All this negativity is just messing with my head.

Sasha's Mother:-Beta if u don't mind can i say something.

Sasha:-Yes mom.

Sasha's Mother:-Marry Shubman.

Sasha:-Wh...what? What are you saying mom? That's not gonna happen? I can't marry him.

Sasha's Mother:-Beta you don't have any other choice. This is the only thing you can do to avoid all the negativity and trolling.