Chapter 6)Scandal

The next morning as the rays of sun filtered through Shubman's room. Shubman slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair.

His gaze shifted towards Sasha who was sleeping beside him naked well he was naked too. He smirked seeing beside her.

Fuck Damn you pulled the hottest chick Sasha Malhotra in your bed. You r a player. He thought and felt proud of himself.

Uhm mmm. Sasha tried to get up from her sleep. Shubman looked at her and caressed her hair.

Shubman:-Wake up baby.

Sasha:-Uhmm good morning.

Shubman:-Good morning.

Sasha:-What's the time?

Shubman:-It's 7:30 am.

Sasha:-Oh i should go then.

Shubman:-Hmm. Well last night was great.

Sasha:-It really was. You were hot.

Shubman:-You also look like a sexy seductress.

Sasha:-Ok so Mr.Shubman Gill i had a great time. Nice to meet u.

Shubman:-Nice to meet you as well Ms.Sasha Malhotra.

Sasha:-And yeah Mr.Shubman Gill one warning don't start following me on social media like some creep. This was just a one night thing.

Shubman:-Ofcourse i only believe in one night stands. Relationships are not for me.

Sasha:-Well good to know. So Mr.Shubman Gill bye and i hope i never see you again.

Shubman:-Same here Ms.Sasha Malhotra. Bye.

After an hour as Sasha reached her home she saw her father sitting on the couch angrily. Her mother standing near him looking all tensed.

Sasha's Father:-Where were you the entire night?

Sasha:-I told mom that i went for a party.

Sasha's Father:-Kiski party thi?

Sasha:-New year party. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli threw a new party for their friends.

Sasha's Father:-Oh Virat Kohli's party. Toh phir toh wahan baaki cricketers bhi honge?

Sasha:-Yeah all the cricketers were there.

Sasha's Father:-Tum kiske saath thi party mein.

Sasha:-Kiske saath hungi papa party mein cricketers wagera ke saath hi thi you know Virat sir, Rohit sir, Abhishek, Ishan and all.

Sasha's Father:-If you were with these guys then what were you doing at Shubman Gill's house?(he asked angrily)

Sasha:-N...no i wasn't with him.(she got shocked after hearing this)

Sasha's Father:-Oh just shut up. See this.(he says passing her the phone)

Some media house posted on Instagram. Sasha's photos got clicked by the paparazzi as she gets out of Shubman Gill's house.

Sasha got shock after seeing the post on Instagram but she thought that she didn't saw any media person or paparazzi outside his house so who clicked her picture.