Chapter 3)Party Invitation

The next day of Sasha's movie release as she woke up in the morning she quickly grabbed her phone. Her phone was filled with texts and calls. She quickly opened her Instagram and saw all the praises she got for her movie. People loved the movie and specially her performance.

She jumped out of her bed in excitement. She was literally screaming, running and giggling like a little girl. Suddenly her phone starts to ring. It was her mom's call.

ON THE PHONE CALL📞:-

Sasha's Mom:-Hello beta.

Sasha:-Hi mom.

Sasha's Mom:-Congratulations beta people are loving your performance. I am so proud of you my dear.

Sasha:-Thanks mom. Did you watched the movie?

Sasha's Mom:-Yes ofcourse. You were brilliant my stargirl.

Sasha:-Thank you mom.

Sasha's Mom:-Acha listen beta it's been 2 months you are in New York and i am literally dying to see my stargirl. Come back to Mumbai.

Sasha:-Mom i...

Sasha's Mom:-I know beta you r still upset with what all your father said to u but please for me.

Sasha:-Ok i will come.

Sasha's Mom:-Great. I can't wait to see you back.

Sasha:-Me too mom. Ok let me inform my manager to book my tickets for India for tonight.

Sasha's Mom:-Ok bye beta. Can't wait.

Sasha:-Same mom. Bye.

Sasha quickly informed her manager to get her flight tickets booked for India. Her manager quickly arranged the tickets.

Sasha was excited to get back to India and even more excited to meet her mom. She loved her the most. Her mom was the only person who supported her unlike her dad who always tried to demotivate her and not letting her do what she wanted to.

It's not like she hate her dad, her dad always provided her with all the luxury in life but she never got that support in her career that a father would give her daughter.

Sasha somehow brushed away all the negative thoughts and quickly started to pack her bags for the airport.

As she landed at the John F. Kennedy International Airport she got mobbed by her fans and the paparazzi. It was all so amazing and overwhelming to her. She always wanted to be known for her own hardwork. She gave her fans some selfies and autographs and made her way inside the airport.

She quickly got done with all the airport formalities and grabbed her seat on the flight. She decided to hear some music for a while. She quickly grabbed her headphones and enjoyed the view of the clouds from her window seat.

Suddenly after a few minutes she saw an air hostess approaching her.

Air Hostess:-Excuse me ma'am.