008. prolonging

————

————

aubrey griffin              January 18, 2024

007. prolonging.
(real life + messages)

   "I don't get it. you want Neveah all to yourself, you do relationship type stuff with her but for some reason, you don't wanna make it official..." Paige spoke her mind, we're on the team bus, paige was on the right of me and kk was in the front, turned around in her seat facing us.

"Nah for real, just say you wanna waste that girl time and call it a day." kk mumbled, giving attitude.

They were right, i was wasting her time. not intentionally though. I just know that I have romantic feelings for her but i have this fear inside of me that's stopping me from making it official with her; fear of ruining our friendship, of ruining what we are right now. we're close, very close. if something goes wrong, and she decides to never speak to me again—— that might actually fuck me up.

but I shrugged, feigning confusion.

"and then you get jealous and possessive when she does single things. you need to get it together before someone better swoops her off her feet." Paige stated, jokingly pointing her finger to a sleeping Azzi that sat on the seats by us. I scoffed out a chuckle and shook my head, they're very adamant on the thought that Azzi actually likes Neveah.

kk snickered and dapped paige up in agreement, "I think Az likes that girl for real though. they always spend quality time together reading, it's adorable." kk said, it's like they were trying to get a reaction out of me.

But honestly, i see it too. Azzi could possibly like Neveah in a romantic way. but Veah wouldn't mess with my teammate too would she? would she? if she does, i have no reason to be upset, we aren't officially together. yet.