010. million dollar question

————

————

third person              january 29, 2024

010. million dollar question.
(real life)
(pls read the author's note afterwards)

A pool party was definitely needed for the group of friends. Kailyn decided to rent an airbnb for a pool party for her 22nd birthday. She practically invited the entire school. Neveah was helping Kailyn get ready, both wearing bikinis sets and with shorts over the bottoms. Veah had her straight hair down, flowing down her back to the middle. and Kailyn's knotless braids were put in a ponytail with a swoop.

Neveah had this weird feeling in her stomach, the past couple of days have consisted of her going to volleyball practice, coming home, going to get Nolan from school, feeding Nolan and herself and then showering and heading straight to bed. that's been her routine lately.

But everytime she tried to go to sleep, her mind would wander off to a certain two people that she didn't want to think about before going to sleep. Her feelings were all all ALL over the place. she tried not to think about relationships and would instead try to focus on bigger matters.

But nothing seemed to work.

So, she came up with a solution. talk to both girls after the party. You might be thinking... wtf is wrong with this girl? Guilt, that's what's wrong with her. she felt guilty for how she had been acting towards Aubrey without giving her the benefit of the doubt. And she felt guilty for having feelings for Azzi.

Confusing to her, confusing to you and me... but she plans to settle it all. So she can finally breathe without overthinking and worrying.

"Not to be in your business or anything but, did you figure out your feelings yet or no?" Kailyn asked, twisting her cap back in the lipgloss she just used. Kailyn was the definition of a supportive friend, She knew that Veah was just a girl.