011. pennsylvania

————

————

neveah lux parker January 31, 2024

011. pennsylvania.
(real life)

  Kailyn, Nolan and I are in Pennsylvania for the girls' game in Villanova. also, Nolan's girlfriend is with us too, she practically begged to come, and for some reason; i let her come with us. she's a cute dark skin girl with pretty curly hair, named Nella. Just thinking about the fact that my brother has a girlfriend, makes me want to cry.

"Nolan, no. you're not wearing that. you look a hot mess." Nella told my brother, he wanted to wear a dingy hoodie with some skinny jeans, and i actually agreed with her—— my poor brother has 0 fashion sense whatsoever.

I laughed and put on my gold jewelry, "You dress like a 6th grader." i made fun of the boy, his curly hair was all over, and he looked fed up. I walked to his bag and pulled out his club 44 hoodie, and a pair of khaki cargo pants for him. I threw it at him and gestured towards the bathroom.

"Go, and hurry up please, the game starts in 30 minutes."

I wore a huskies jersey with Aubrey's number on it, folded up to the midsection of my stomach, and a pair of baggy navy jeans that hung loosely on my waist. For shoes i'm wearing some heels. My straight hair is down, parted in the middle.

I looked and felt amazing right now.

A knock sounded on our hotel door and Nella went to open it, Kailyn's loud voice boomed as she walked in, "Yall still not ready? come on now!" I looked at her shirt and held my laugh in.

"Why do you have Paigey pooh on your shirt?" i asked pointing at the white shirt that had paige all on it, it was one of those graphic shirts that you would see people sell on tiktok with your favorite rappers on it. It was cute.

Kailyn rolled her eyes at my laughter, "She wanted me to wear it. literally nagged me about it. but i ain't complaining, i look good," she said, shrugging her shoulder with a proud smile on her face.

I clapped my hands once and pointed at her, "Hey! i know that's right." Nolan came out the bathroom looking better than he did before, he finally gelled his curls and stuff.

"You finally look presentable," Nella smiled, giving him two thumbs up. He chuckled and threw his arm around her, walking out of the hotel room. Kailyn and I looked at each other with our bottom lips poked out, they're so adorableee.

"They grow up so fast!" I cooed. my hands folded together under my chin. Kailyn made a noise of agreement and followed me out of the room.