009. to try and try again

————

————

neveah lux parker January 24, 2024

007. to try and try again.
(real life)

I have a history of liking girls that end up losing interest in me quickly. they say i'm too serious sometimes, or i'm always focused on taking care of others and not them, or i spend too much time playing my sport. basically, i don't prioritize my relationships like i should be. and i get that but, to lose interest in someone for their traits and characteristics is wrong.

I would always — always make sure to love my partner for what they do, how they act, what they wear, and how they think. i'm a judgement free person.

I try and try again, over and over, to give relationships a try. That's why i was always hesitant to pursue Aubrey, scared of rejection and scared that she wouldn't like me for who i really am. yes, she is my bestfriend, but she doesn't know my personal life for real— I'm a private person.

Aubrey doesn't want to commit to a relationship with me. I know she doesn't. I can read her. but she does want to be the only one that i do couply things with. but i'm not going for that, either we make it official, or we don't—— i'm sure i'll live.

"You depressed?" Nolan plopped down on me in my bed, his head was on my stomach. "Cause you've been cooped up in this room for the past couple days. ever since you and aubrey had that little argument i guess."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of Aubrey, "No i'm not depressed. And you didn't stutter, good job!" i said happily, rubbing his curly hair. He chuckled and got off of me.

"speech therapy been helping," he shrugged, I got out of my bed and let out the most devious noise as i stretched my limbs, whew. "Aubrey texted me, she asked if you ate today." he said.