Chapter Sixty-Two: Wrath

Out cold, just as I wanted her. I can hardly put into words how much I've longed for this moment- how many times I've came by my hand at the very thought. I used to touch myself, watching from above her sleeping body, stroking myself all the while thinking about slipping into her unconscious cunt.

Now, she's giving it to me willingly, and there's nothing better than that.

She's always looked so beautiful while sleeping. The creases in her forehead smooth out, her eyebrows soften, and her mouth relaxes. She's usually so wound up, but when she's asleep, she looks so peaceful- like a little angel.

I'm going to shatter that serene, angelic look on her face. When she wakes up, I want her to wake up screaming. I want her to wake up confused and afraid, yet satisfied and thrilled. I want her to wake up feeling the most intense pleasure she's ever experienced. I want her to feel me everywhere- in every hole, every crevice, every inch of her skin.

I want her to wonder how many times her unconscious body has cummed to be that achy. I want her to wonder how many times I've cummed to feel that sticky.

God, this is a fucking dream.

It feels so surreal to get to live this fantasy finally. I'm almost scared to touch her, worried she'll wake up despite the drugs coursing through her pretty little body. One is enough to knock out a grown man, but she is a hybrid, so I upped that dosage. Hopefully, it'll keep her out long enough for me to fuck her in every which way I've ever dreamed of.

I want to see how she bends without thoughts of pain stopping her. I want to see her break beneath me.

I begin gently, my hands trembling with anticipation. It feels like I'm a child receiving my favorite toy, all wrapped up nicely just for me. The darkest parts of my being are emerging, and I allow them to take control.

Still, I'm fucking nervous for some reason. I just can't believe she's letting me do this. She trusts me enough to do this. There's nothing more beautiful than that. It makes me so fucking giddy inside.

My hands trail down her abdomen, slipping beneath her shirt to feel her soft skin. She's always been so delicate- I envy her softness. Pushing her top up, I position myself over her and press a kiss just above her belly button, her skin silky and smooth beneath my lips.

She hums softly in her sleep, and I freeze, listening intently. No other sounds escape her as she subconsciously seeks warmth, her body shifting in slumber to find comfort. It's endearing- how she instinctively gravitates towards warmth.

"Are you cold, sweetheart?" I murmur despite her not being able to hear me. She hums, her head falling to the side. "Let me warm you up."

I take my time removing her clothes, planting sloppy kisses, and leaving purple bruises on every inch of her skin. I want her to wake up covered in marks, pondering how much time I've spent caressing, licking, and kissing her pale skin.

No matter how badly my fangs ache with need, I refrain from biting her now. I want her awake when I sink my teeth into her flesh. I imagine she tastes incredible, with her lingering human DNA. It might be different from what I remember, but it's still her. I know she'll taste exquisite.

I latch my mouth on her pretty pink nipple, sucking until it hardens beneath my tongue. I go back and forth between the two, loving the way they grow more swollen with time. When I'm satisfied with how her wet, pert breasts look covered in lovebites and my saliva, I move down to her even pinker cunt.

"So fucking pretty," I murmur, using my fingers to part her folds. My tongue lolls out to get a taste, and my eyes fall shut involuntarily- her smell so sickly sweet. I'm tempted to eat her whole. I could for hours and she wouldn't even know.