-Authors Note/ AYW?

224,000 words, 765 pages, and 73 chapters later, the Patient's duet has finally come to a close ;..)

I cannot express enough how thankful I am for yall to have read my work. I remember how excited I was when I reached 1k on A-3, which now has over 400k reads. I'm so beyond thankful to everyone who had read the Patient's duet. I've absolutely loved writing it and it blows my mind that people enjoy my words.

I love an ambiguous ending, pls don't kill me. What happened to Sophie (or what didn't happen to Sophie) will be discussed one day, but not in this book👀

While this is the end of Avalyn and her guy's story, this is definitely not the end of my writing. I've already started on Amoret's book, (Are you Watching?), and have published the first four chapters. ARW will be my main focus, but Idalia's (and Raven's 👀) story will come in time.

I'm trying to step out of comfort zone with this one. It will be bordering on horror. If you love vampires, stalkers, reverse harems, and all things dark and twisted, I recommend checking it.

It will be much darker than A-3 and B-2, so... warning.

And who knows, maybe some familiar characters will make an appearance :))))

Thank you for reading. It's been fun. Perhaps I'll throw yall an extra chapter one day just for funsies.