Chapter 7

Vanessa

"Alright, alright, never have I ever had a threesome?" Scarlett asks practically slurring her words already, I laugh before taking a sip from my drink leaving them both staring at me eyes wide are golf balls "We were all fucking high it just kind of happened" I say waving them off "Never have I ever, kissed a girl?" I ask, they both drink "Never have I ever been turned on by my stalker" Zola asks wiggling her eyebrows at me, I open my mouth in shock trying to reign in my laugh but drink anyway "You were turned on?" Scarlett asks also wiggling her eyebrows at me "I am a shameless drunken whore alright; I had no real control over it. He just seems so hot" I practically whimper, and they both laugh at me "Move on" I wave my hands "Never have I ever been either skinny dipping or swimming in my underwear," Scarlett asks, none of us drink. We sit there for a few seconds eyeing each other before scrambling to our feet, Scarlett is the first out the back door shirt already over her head and being thrown somewhere.

I chase after her doing the same while Zola is laughing and stumbling behind us, by the time we reach the water we're all in nothing but our panties, I keep running towards the water even when Scarlett hesitates at the temperature of the water but the moment, I am in she hurries in after me. I dive in when I'm deep enough and turn to face the girls who are doing the same.

Before I can even understand the situation, the girls are splashing me so hard that I fall backwards, I jump up splashing them back. All of us are clearly drunk off our assess but it doesn't make this any less fucking fun, it's our last night here before we have to drive back to campus tomorrow so you bet your ass we will enjoy every second of it.

"Okay, I'm fucking freezing" Zola complains heading back towards the sand, Scarlett and I mutter our agreement through chattering teeth as we follow her back to the house forgetting entirely about the pyjamas we have scattered all around the sand leaving a trail from the house. Zola and Scarlett have their arms crossed over their chest tightly, but I don't bother to. I may be many things but insecure over my body is one thing I am not; I take pride in my curves and full breasts. I spent too long thinking I was fat. "Shower then movies?" Scarlett asks once we are standing at the top of the stairs "Good idea" I nod, and Zola also nods

We go into our rooms; my phone vibrates on my bed the moment my lights go on.

Unknown: Is the topless show for me?
Me: Do you want it to be?
Unknown: Careful, sweetheart.
Me: Or what? You'll keep watching me some more?
Unknown: I'm spectating for now, but I won't be for long
Me: Excuses excuses
Unknown: If you want me closer, all you have to do is ask.
Me: You wish
Unknown: You're as delicious as I imagined you would be
Me: Is that what you'll be picturing when you're getting off
Unknown: Trust me, I've been picturing your face since the moment I saw you.

I hate the excitement it brings me knowing I'm who he is picturing when making himself cum, I hate to admit that I imagine the same damn thing. I can't help picturing how he looks underneath that damn helmet.

Unknown: Don't pretend you don't do the same.
Me: Hard to picture you when I don't know what you look like
Unknown: Are you admitting that you would otherwise?
Me: What are you expecting me to say? That I imagine you when my fingers are deep inside of me? You want me to say that you're the one making me wet?
Unknown: Aren't I?
Me: No

I groan knowing damn well it's a fucking lie, knowing that the slickness on my thighs isn't from the seawater but this stupid conversation I am having with the guy who is following me. What the fuck is wrong with me. I throw my phone on my bed and head to the bathroom to have a shower. And do exactly what I had described to him.

I imagine those hazel eyes looking up at me while he buries his head in between my legs eating me out so hard it leaves me shaking, I moan softly as my climax hits me hard and yet it's not enough to take off the edge. Somehow picturing him only made it all worse.

I need to get fucking laid soon; it's been too long. Yeah, that's why. I haven't been with a guy in months, way longer than I am used to. It's getting to my fucking head that's all.

I change into material shorts and a cropped vest, I head to the balcony out of curiosity, disappointed when I see that he isn't there leaning against that goddamn motorbike and staring at me. I am actually out of my fucking mind that is the only explanation, I head downstairs before I do something stupid and see that they're arguing over what to watch once again. Scarlett rolls her eyes in defeat before stuffing popcorn into her mouth "So what are we watching?" I ask plopping down next to Scarlett and reaching for the bowl of popcorn on her lap "We were in between slasher and romcom" Scarlett replies "That's two opposite ends of the fucking spectrum" I say raising an eyebrow "exactly what I said" Zola says "so what did you pick?" I ask "Something that will go nicely with this" Zola replies while putting up a nicely rolled joint of weed, I smile "Are we talking white chicks or Scary Movie?" I ask instantly intrigued

"Definitely scary movie" Zola says, she puts the joint in between her lips and lights it up before taking a long drag, then another and passing it on to Scarlett while Zola puts the movie on. The joint gets to me, and I do the same before passing it back to Zola.

We are high, my vision is hazy, and my body feels numb and sensitive as I hunch over laughing hard at the movie playing on the TV. Scarlett and Zola aren't any different either, our laughs echo through the house after every scene funny or not.

We've eaten through all the snacks we brought with us; I look at the girls with a smile on my face as they laugh. Scarlett throws popcorn at the TV and 'boos' loudly. I can't help but feel grateful for meeting them.