Chapter 11

Chica glared at the Pizzaplex's newest addition: a blonde female night guard named Vanessa.

Vanessa was loud and quirky and strict, she didn't like the animatronics roaming when they weren't supposed to be. She also happened to be obsessed with rabbits, which was turning out to be quite the challenging adjustment for all of the animatronics.

Chica hated how she would skip around after dark, collecting bits and pieces of things that once belonged to Bonnie, saving them for who knows what.

She hated that ever since she showed up, things started glitching and breaking down more.

Chica hated Vanessa.

Of course, it seemed that wasn't the case for her fellow animatronics. Freddy in particular had grown quite close to Vanessa, the two of them sharing frequent conversations.

Frankly, Chica thought it was weird just how comfortable Vanessa seemed right off the bat. She immediately made this space her own, and she seemed off.

Chica couldn't place it, but she didn't like her. And she didn't like just how into all of Bonnie's things she was either. It was unsettling, it wasn't right.

Vanessa approached Chica, who was standing in the center of the hallway. "Chica, you're supposed to be on-"

"Quiet!" Chica snapped. "I don't need you to tell me what to do. You probably want me to die so you can start stealing all of my things too, right?"

"What?" Vanessa asked, looking up at Chica with a confused expression. "Why would I want that."

"Don't play dumb," Chica scoffed. "You probably asked someone to kill Bonnie before you came here. Or maybe you even did it yourself!"

"Chica, why-"

"You're a murderer!"

Suddenly, a clawed hand grasped Chica's wrist, pulling her away from the confused looking night guard. A low growl cause Chica to shut her beak.

"You can't just be accusing everyone you see of murdering Bonnie, Chica."

"I'm not accusing everyone! I'm accusing suspicious people, they deserve-"

"You know Vanessa didn't do it! She didn't even work here yet!"

Chica rolled her eyes and turned to walk away, but Roxy grabbed her face and pulled her back towards her.

"Don't you walk away from me!"

Chica laughed. "Don't tell me what to do, unless-"

Suddenly, Roxy's mouth was on Chica's, and the two were one. It was an angry battle for power, a fight for dominance, and Chica knew there was no winning. She caved, letting Roxy take complete control of the situation.

In that moment, nothing else mattered, and she understood that Roxy was right, about everything. But, she loved Bonnie. And someone needed to pay for what happened.

She pulled back from Roxy, "Bonnie-" she croaked quietly, "he-"

Roxy went stiff, before standing up straight. "What about him?"

Chica shook her head, looking at her feet.

Roxy kissed her again, and the two found themselves back in Roxy's room.

Later that night, while Chica slept, Roxy found herself reflecting on everything going on, and found that her mind kept falling back on one thing.

Chica's near obsession with Bonnie.

She knew the two were friends, but there was so much more to it.

Roxy felt a sting in her chest as she thought back to Bonnie and Chica, and what they had once shared.