14 : Wait! the Cake! *

t/w = smut 🙈
(but not as bad as the last time, lol)

"But you look and smell more amazing. Now where were we..." He says as pushes me back down onto the bed. God how did I get so lucky.

I let his hands wander my body causing ripples of goosebumps everywhere. He sat up to take his tank top off with my eyes carefully examining every inch of his delicious muscles flexing with every move he made.

"These too." I tugged on his shorts.

"Be patient." He laughs ignoring my request and instead proceeds to help me slide out of my top and shorts, leaving me in just my underwear.

"You're so fucking sexy you know that?" He said before attacking my breasts with his lips and hands. I couldn't respond, my mind so distracted by the attention he was giving me. I caved and pushed him up to make him take his shorts off because I couldn't wait any longer to have him. He grinned down on me as he slid them off.

He leaned in for kiss before rolling us over in one quick motion. Now I'm straddling him and I chuckled at how smooth he transitioned us. Little does he know that this is my favorite position, but he's about to find out.

He has both hands on my ass and I can feel him so hard under me and I know he's about ready as I am. I tease him by caressing my own breasts and nipples. I can see the madness in his eyes.

"Kiss me." He said grabbing my hands and pulling me down to him. Our lips crash and our tongues dance in rhythm with eachother. I feel his teeth sink softly into my bottom lip and it sent me over the edge. His hands began pulling my panties off and I quickly obliged.

I sat up to slide his underwear off but my efforts were quickly paused by his firm grip on my wrists.

"Come here." He said softly. It's amazing how sexy his sex voice but why is he making me wait this long.

"You're killing me. Stop making me wait Ant." I'm being impatient and not even hiding it anymore. He's reading me like a book like he's enjoying this, then I see a smile break across his face.

"Be patient.. I promise this will be worth the wait." He kisses my hand before wiggling both of his hands under my thighs to pull my body further up closer to his face.

"Come here." He says again guiding my knees up to his ears. My aching center just inches away from his mouth. With his arms hooked around my legs and his hands rested on my thighs, he closed his eyes as he planted gentle kisses on my sweet spot.

I gasped at the initial touch of his lips. He locked eyes with me before he let his tongue dive in. My moans came pouring in as he let his tongue play. Up and down, circles, suck, another round of circles, more up and down, another loud suck. My mind couldn't keep up with the hurricane his tongue was performing.

He was right, this was completely worth the wait.

:•:•:•:•:•:

Aria slid off of Anthony after they climaxed, sinking into eachother's sweaty embrace. Both of their chests heaving, nothing but the sound of their breaths and the A/C were heard throughout the room.

The silence was soon cut by Anthony's phone ringing. He gave her a quick peck before sitting up to grab it.

ThaaMFN🗽KINGZ

Dugie Boy
The bonfire is bonfiring where
the hell is everybody

Dugie BoyThe bonfire is bonfiring where the hell is everybody

Big G
Putting ice in the cooler

The Rizz
Nice! Coming

Dugie Boy
Dude theres gona be fireworks
later too

Captain Judgey
Busy, I'll be there for the fireworks
Lol

Soto Gunz
👉🏾👌🏾🤣

"Oh shit Dugie started the bonfire already." He said showing Aria the picture. "And he said there's gonna be fireworks."

"I love this place." Aria sighed.

"Do you wanna go now or relax here for a little bit?" He brushed his tongue over his upper teeth.

"Let's go, it looks nice outside." Aria slowly rolled out of the bed to head to the shower. "Gonna shower again, wanna join?" She grinned. Anthony smirked back quickly hopping out of bed to join her for round 2.

:•:•:•:•:•:

Anthony just blew my mind. I hopped off of him completely speechless with my body still trembling from the orgasm aftershakes. We laid there in silence for a little trying to catch our breaths. I was right about to talk to him about that thing I said I was nervous to tell him about and then his phone started blowing up. Maybe I just diverted a disaster there.

"Oh shit Dugie started the bonfire already. And he said there's gonna be fireworks."

"I love this place." I really do. I will never admit how special San Diego will forever be to me now.

"Do you wanna go now or relax here for a little bit?" He brushed his tongue over his upper teeth. I noticed he does that in a lot of his interviews and I find it so fucking adorable.

Then we had shower sex. He's full of surprises. I never imagined him being the assertive type when it came to sex but he checks every box to make sure I'm satisfied without me even asking.

"Waaaaait! The cake!" I remembered just before we headed out the door. He walked back to go grab it.

He starts laughing out of nowhere as we exit the door and I'm confused as hell.

"What's so funny?" I hook my arm around his as we walk to the elevator.

"We're about to have cake by the ocean." He chuckled and grinned at me, reminding me of that first day, in fact, that very first moment, we met.

•••••

okay I was supposed to add more to this chapter
but it just made more sense to start a new one
for all that's going to take place next..
thank you for reading! 😌
xo: Evie 🔆