Chapter 11: Tensions Aboard the T-Jet

The atmosphere on the T-Jet was thick with tension. No one spoke, and the silence was almost suffocating. Rocket finally broke the silence, her voice tinged with frustration. "So now we're not even going to talk to each other?"

Wally, visibly annoyed, retorted, "Gee, bitch... you read my mind."

Zatanna shot back, her voice rising with anger, "I don't need to read your mind to know how you feel, Wally."

Roy stepped in, his tone accusatory. "It's your fault he feels this way. All of you. Wally has PTSD because of you."

Kaldur, looking remorseful, admitted, "We may have gone too far."

M'gann's voice shook with anger as she turned on him. "Too far? You assaulted him, called him a disgrace, told him to go to hell, and made him feel suicidal!" 

Her words hung in the air, and everyone turned to look at Wally, who was shedding silent tears. Donna held him tight, offering what comfort she could.

The Team members looked ashamed. Artemis, tears in her own eyes, whispered, "I'm sorry, Wally."

Nightwing's voice was cold. "Sorry for what happened... or sorry you got caught?"

Wally's tears flowed more freely. Cassie, trying to dismiss the tension, said, "Get over it."

Black Canary shot her a warning glare. "Enough, Cassie."

Tim muttered under his breath, "How can he get over what happened, you stupid ass bitch..."

Arrow shouted, "Tim!!!"

Black Canary stood up, her voice firm and commanding. "That's enough! All of you!" She turned to Wally, her expression softening. "It's okay, Wally. The Team will not mention a single word about this again." She glared at the Team, making sure her point was clear.

Cyborg broke the silence, trying to lighten the mood. "Hey, Wally... how old is Artemis?"

Wally, confused, answered, "Twenty... why?"

Cyborg smirked. "She should be on the news."

Kyle, curious, asked, "Why would she be on the news?"

Cyborg's grin widened. "Because her time is up. Cows can only live for 22 years... so that makes her life short."

The Titans burst into laughter at the joke, but the Team looked offended and hurt. Black Canary shot Victor an angry glare, silencing him immediately.

Green Arrow interjected, his tone serious. "One more dirty joke like that, and I'll call Katma Tui."

Everyone, including Kyle Rayner, shivered at the mention of the name. Katma Tui, the Green Lantern who had trained Kyle, was known for her strict and intense training methods. The idea of her coming to Earth was enough to keep everyone quiet.

"Fine... we'll make sure the pigs don't say anything else..." "Kyle muttered..."

"I will Rip that ring off You Lantern..." "Conner muttered in Anger..."

"I would love to see you try..." "Green Lantern yelled in anger..."

"Enough," Canary Shouted...

The silence returned, but the tension had shifted. The teams, now aware of the deep-seated issues and the potential consequences of their actions, remained silent as they neared their destination, each member lost in their own thoughts.