Kissing Whilst Being Held Hostage...?

Missa never knew exactly why he was in prison.

for one moment, he was reaping souls, since it was his job to do so, and for the next, he was in prison, not having a single idea as to how he'd gotten there.

"what...?"

Missa asked to no one in particular, his memory blurring due to the events that, for some reason, had sped by surprisingly fast.

he was confused, perplexed, even, but...

"you know what...it's fine. I'll survive."

he muttered, feeling slightly peeved, but it wasn't really something that he should press on.

then, he'd realised something, and then there was something that he should press on.

...why was he in a bed...?

he tried to dwell on the reasoning, but, he ended up deciding against it.

so, in defeat, he sighed, slowly sitting up from where he lay on the bed.

once he'd sat up properly, he stared blankly at his palms - yes, palms - beginning to contemplate on whether he should kill himself or if he should just wait for someone to get him out of this cell.

whilst Missa dwelled within the depths of his thoughts, his cell door was unlocked.

this, had snapped Missa back into reality, and within a second, he was moving about, and noting stuff down mentally.

he'd continued doing this until he'd ran into Tallulah, Wilbur's daughter, or, rather, Phil's daughter.

that's right.

Tallulah was now Phil's child.

and with him being married to Phil, meant that Tallulah was now HIS child as well.

"hola querido!"

Missa said, flashing Tallulah a friendly smile.

as for Tallulah, she'd slowly but cautiously turned her head in the direction Missa was in, ears twitching in alarm.

it'd took a moment, but when she'd realised that it was, indeed, Missa, and not some random stranger that she did not know, her - surprisingly - dull eyes brightened.

she'd smiled back at him, whipping her whole body towards the direction Missa was in, before rushing over towards him, opening her arms on the way to ask Missa for a hug.

"tio Missa!"

her voice was filled with excitement, something that most people in the prison would say was unusual.

"hola mi amapola!"

Missa said, finding Tallulah's previous behaviour towards him confusing, but still picked Tallulah up from where she was on the floor, cradling her in a way that could only be called comfortable for her.

"where is daddy Phil, mi carino?"

Missa questioned, only now realising that Phil was nowhere to be seen.

"uhhh...daddy Phil is in the vents, I think."

Missa was confused.

what did she mean by Phil being in the vents?

"...alright? what about Chayanne?"

he asked, mentally hoping that he wasn't in the vents too.

"in the vents with daddy Phil, I suppose."

"ah, I see. do you want to do something in the meantime, Tallulah?"

Missa asked, smiling at her as to show her that he isn't pressuring her into anything.