The Angel Of Death's Cult

Chapter 5: Overflowing Emotions And Questions That Were Left Unanswered

"YOU...MONSTER!"

Missa shouted in a fit of fury, his voice impaling through the silence like a knife slicing through ice, whereas tears streamed down his face with such incredulous speed that not even Usain Bolt could compare to, sending what could only be known as a deadly glare in the direction of where the angel of death stood.

"now, now, Missa."

the angel of death's voice chimed, a calm and melodious sound which, had almost, just almost, made Missa forget all about his fury, but it was nothing, and I mean nothing, compared to the heinous scene which had unfolded infront of both Missa and the angel of death a couple hours prior, which, as a result, caused Missa to abruptly remember why he was furious in the first place before he'd forgotten the reason why he was furious.

"calm down."

Missa didn't know if he could calm down.

there were dead bodies everywhere, their corpses strewn all over the ground, and Missa, who most certainly did not consent to be the one to start slaughtering a bunch of probably innocent people, got his body possessed by the one and only, angel of death, and, as a side-effect, had been forced to watch as someone who was definitely not him go full on berserk and killing everyone that was within his faculty of sight.

it truly, was a horrendous view...if it was for someone else to witness this nightmarish scene, of course.

"..."

Missa had been at a lost for words when he'd finally let the words of the angel of death process within his mind, and once they officially did, he decided on settling for something else, the said something else being to make the atmosphere feel a slight bit comfortable for himself.

"what exactly, is your name, angel of death?"

Missa asked, his curiosity getting the better of him before he could somewhat force it back down to where it belonged; deep down within his headspace.

"I don't think you knowing my name is very necessary, Missa."

the angel of death said after a very long pause of what was clearly known as silence, a faint hint of surprise slipping into his tone of voice, which pleased a small part of Missa that Missa had completely forgotten about that existed.

"oh, and why's that?"

Missa asked, a mischievous smile embellishing his already handsome face, and said smile only doing so much but toning it up even more, a smile that the angel of death had barely acknowledged until just then, almost getting himself trapped within the moment before he'd forcefully retracted himself; just in time, as well.

"because it's not...just...just forget it."

this, had peaked Missa's curiosity to go uphill even further, but, not wanting to make the angel of death do something that could possibly end up with him being injured severely or something like that, he decided to leave that question to linger about in the air, and decided to close himself off mentally so he could reminisce about what had happened throughout the entire day.

...well, that was he was doing, until he'd remembered the incident, or, rather; the massacre.

"what the fuck..."