The Angel Of Death's Cult

Chapter 2: To Be Stripped Of Your Choices

"do I have a say in whether or not I want to join your cult of not?"

Missa asked, even though he already knew the answer to his question.

his guess was that...he just wanted to hear the angel of death's voice again.

and that, he would.

the angel of death laughed, realising how stupid he'd made previous sentence sound.

"no, actually...why did I even ask?"

he said, questioning himself, and not long after, a sinister grin made it's way onto his face.

after being in the air for so long, the angel of death's wings ached, and so he grounded himself on the earth underneath him, before beginning to make his way towards Missa.

Missa panicked, and began backing away, all the while trying his best not to arouse Chayanne from his well deserved sleep.

"w-what are you doing?! get away!"

Missa half-shouted and half-whispered, looking around him frantically for any sort of way he could escape from the angel of death's grasp.

"ghn?!—"

Missa felt something swaddle his waist, and when he'd looked down to inspect what it was, he'd realised that it was a rope.

and it was not just any ordinary rope.

it was an enchanted rope, one that Missa couldn't get out of, no matter how hard he tried.

Missa squirmed, and groaned when he'd felt the rope that was wrapped around his waist toss his body down to the ground below him roughly.

he squealed upon remembering that Chayanne was still in his arms, sleeping, and had held Chayanne as close as he could to his chest when he'd met the ground harshly.

"ow...hijo de puta...!"

Missa muttered angrily, tears pooling in his eyes as the pain he currently felt doubled almost immediately.

he grumbled, unbeknownst to him, in pain, before he decided that to use both of his legs to support him in getting up, right after getting his entire body slammed down into the ground brutally, was a good idea.

he tried his best, so credits to him for trying, to get up, but to no avail, as the pain was too much for his body to handle.

his legs buckled underneath him, and before he knew it, he was back on the ground, once again.

"do not."

was all the angel of death had uttered, before Missa slipped into unconsciousness from having endured the now almost deadly pain for too long.

and in the background, Chayanne cried.