We will always be more than friends

"Oh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, uh, uh, " I drunkenly panted, my head falling back against his kitchen table as pleasure shook through my veins.I spread my legs wider to accommodate the body between them."Right there! Right there, fuck that's - oh, oh my god! "

   Sasuke had a firm grip on the outside of my hips as he drove into me again, and again, and again. My body shuddered and tensed as a moan was ripped out of me, and his cock buried itself impossibly deep into me.

       "Fuck, you feel so good around my cock, " he growled. He pulled out and thrust right back in deeply against my walls again, a slow rotation of his body grinding, dragging a desperate "uuuh" out of me. My ass barely braces against the edge of the dinner table, cookie batter covering both of our chests and melding our body fluids together. At the same time, he fucks me like an animal, with every inch of him filling my cunt to the brim.

"Mm, ahh, aahhhn, hmm." Sasuke didn't even attempt to respond, just fucking into me roughly, and the constant overwhelming stimulation was finally crashing through my entire body. We were too drunk to care that the front door squeaked open as I came. His apartment was dark, so maybe a stranger was walking in, but if it was, they heard my slurred voice wail out.

"FUCK, uuu, S-Sasukeeee! Hhnh, UUGH," my whole body contorts as his dick rams through my orgasm. My limbs felt stiff as his dick was stretching me wide. Sasuke leaned forward to growl in my ear.

"That's my good bitch, keep cumming on this dick."My eyes roll back at his words. His body thrusts sporadically before his hips jam forward, pushing his twitching cock deeper before slamming into me one more time. Sasuke pressed himself close as his cum started to shoot out, groaning low in my ear and burying himself impossibly deep inside me to feel my cum drenched, clutching walls. My feet wrapped around his body as I pulled myself up closer to him.

He rolls his hips forward one more time. Grunting and then pressing me tighter against him. "Fuck," his head sags down onto my shoulder, and the feeling of his heavyweight relaxed against me is pleasant. We sat like that for a while, feeling our bodies relax together, and our panting breathing turned to soft sighs. After a few minutes of silence, he scoots backward, pulling out of me with a soft grunt. His cum dribbles out of me in warm pulses as he slowly removes his body from mine. I wince, my insides oversensitive. He grabbed my hand to pull me off the dinner table to a standing position, and I did a weird hop-skip because my knees were still feeling Jello.

His cum continued to seep out of me and down my thighs for a minute, but I ignored it in favor of enjoying orgasmic bliss. When my high has finally faded, my eyes drop to the floor, the realization of what I had done in my drunken state. "What was that?" I mumbled in a harsh whisper, bending forward to grab the dress he had literally thrown across the kitchen. when my eyes re-emerge, I am shocked by his appearance.

In his sleepiness, his face looks...softer. It's slightly reddened, and his lips are parted just enough to take deep gulps of air. "What do you mean?" he asks slowly, seeming confused. His cheeks are pink, and his hair is in an adorable disarray. I cover my nakedness, suddenly feeling self-conscious, and then I pause; I don't remember ever seeing him blush before. Despite his previous actions, Sasuke stood with reserved grace and no hint of shame. But now he looked away from my bare body and scratched the side of his neck, a nervous tick of his.