Holding on and letting go

Warning: angst, cheating, fighting, mentions of blood

• • •

"C'mon, it's just up here." I giggled while taking Tyler's hand and guiding him up the steps. I turned around to see him staring at the huge house with his mouth dropped open. "Holy shit this house is huge," he said before looking back over to me, "are you sure about this? Joe won't come home?" He asked me in a worried tone. For a split second, I hesitated. I shouldn't be doing this. Just kick him out of the house and pretend like this never happened. That's what I should've done. But I was lonely and desperate and instead said, "I'm positive, he has a dinner with his teammates after training camp." I said as I drug him up the stairs and to the bedroom where Joe and I sleep together almost every single night.

Once we got to the bedroom, I walked in and before I had time to take my shirt off, Tyler grabbed ahold of my hand a little tighter and spun me around so I was facing him. In one swift motion while I was turning, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed both of my hands on his chest as our lips connected. The kiss started off sweet and slow but soon turned fast and rushed as we both started to shed our clothing. First Tyler took off his shirt and then took off mine.

Before I knew it, my shirt and pants were off so I turned us around so Tyler's back was facing the bed and began to walk towards him. Tyler began to take a few steps back before his calves hit the bed and was forced to sit down on it. When he was down on the bed, he reached forwards and grabbed ahold of my hips and drug me to him. I giggled before straddling his lap. Able to feel his boner pressing against me, I began to slowly grind my hips down on him while wrapping my arms around his neck and running my fingers through his dirty blonde-straight black-hair.

"Oh fuck." Tyler groaned while leaning back slightly on the bed, letting me take control. Oh wow. This was new. Usually Joe was the one that took control. I rolled my eyes at Tyler who had his eyes shut and kissed his lips before going down to his jaw and neck, gaining more moans and groans to fall from his paper thin lips, which felt weird to kiss. This was wrong. I knew it was wrong. But I was lonely. I needed someone and that someone wasn't able to be Joe right now with how much he was gone. It wasn't fair to Joe for me to be doing this, but it also wasn't fair to me for Joe being gone all the time. Yeah, keep telling yourself that.