Illusions Of The Dead is being published independently!!!

Hey loves! I hope your 4th Of July was safe and fun and you got to enjoy the fireworks!

I just wanted to let you know Illusions Of The Dead is in the works to be published!!! I hope you guys are as excited as I am about it!!

I was gonna publish another book of mine that isn't published at all. But that book is too short and I wanna spend more time on that one and Illusions Of The Dead is almost done. So I just decided to publish this one!

So, within the next couple weeks, only 4-6 chapters will be able to be read. Minus the Character parts! Those will still be published!

I hope you guys will be able to buy it and everything!!

Love you!❤️💙

❤️~ Author LeiahRoo ~❤️

Update: 07/09/2024

It's getting closer to the publication of "Illusions Of The Dead"!

I just finished Season One! Season Two is underway! Hope you guys are as excited as I am!!

There's 16 parts of Season One, so there's also gonna be 16 parts of Season Two!

I'm so excited!!! The chapters of Illusions Of The Dead are gonna be taken down shortly, maybe by this weekend so read it while you can or just wait to buy the book!!

It's gonna be around $13-$14. So it's gonna be somewhat affordable! Hope you guys will buy itttt!!

Love you!!❤️❤️

                      ❤️ ~ Author LeiahRoo ~ ❤️

Update: 7/13/2024

6 (not including the character and this chapter) are out!!

I can't wait for you guys to have this in your hands!! Hopefully will have it out at the end of September mid August!! Hope you guys are as excited as I am!!

Thank you guys for reading as always!!🥹❤️❤️❤️

❤️ ~ Author LeiahRoo ~ ❤️