Chapter Six

January 2023

Ishan and Shubman step out of their taxi, the crisp January air of Paris biting at their exposed skin. Despite the chill, the excitement of celebrating their first anniversary together in the city of love keeps them warm. Ishan looks up at the facade of their hotel, a luxurious retreat nestled in the quiet part of the, promising them a sanctuary away from prying eyes.

They check in, eager to escape to the privacy of their suite. The receptionist hands them their keycards with a polite smile. Their suite is everything they had hoped for and more. The room is spacious and has a large window offering a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower. Shubman closes the door behind them before putting away their luggage.

"This is amazing," Ishan says, his voice filled with awe. He turns to Shubman, his eyes shining with happiness.

Shubman smiles, stepping closer to Ishan, "You deserve the best."

Ishan tippy toes before placing a soft kiss on Shubman's lips, "Thank you, babe."

Their kisses are tender at first, a gentle brush of lips that send shivers down Ishan's spine. Shubman grabs Ishan's waist, pulling him closer and Ishan wraps his arms around Shubman's neck, deepening the kiss.

"We haven't had sex in forever," Ishan mumbles against Shubman's lips.

Shubman chuckles softly, his breath warm against Ishan's lips, "I know, babe. It's been way too long."

The urgency in their kiss intensifies and Shubman's hands move up Ishan's back, fingers tracing the contours of his muscles through the fabric of his shirt. Ishan responds by pressing his body against Shubman's, wanting to feel every inch of him.

Ishan pulls away to take Shubman's jacket off, "Off."

Shubman nods before helping him take off his jacket and then shirt, "You're excited today."

"Well you're treating me to this vacation, should give you a gift too, no?" Ishan mumbles before pulling Shubman into another kiss.

Shubman's hands lower down to Ishan's ass, tracing the curve of his ass before squeezing it. Ishan moans into the kiss before gently rubbing Shubman's cock through his jeans, bringing out a low moan from him.

He undoes the button and zipper of Shubman's pants before sinking down to his knees, looking up at Shubman with hungry eyes.

"Love it when you look at me like that," Shubman mumbles, thumb tracing Ishan's lips.

Ishan smirks before pulling Shubman's pants and boxers down. Shubman's cock springs out, hard and eager. He wraps his hand around it, stroking it gently before slowly taking it into his mouth.

The taller boy lets out a low moan, fingers tangling into Ishan's hair. Ishan's tongue swirls around the head of his cock before taking him deeper into his mouth, his lips sliding up and down Henry's cock. His throat relaxes as he takes Shubman, tongue swirling around the head of Henry's cock as he stroked the base with his hand.

As Shubman's moans grow louder and he begins thrusting forward into Ishan's mouth, he pulls away. He stands up, leaning up and closer to Shubman, "You're not coming until you fuck me today."

"You're such a slut," Shubman mumbles before pushing Ishan back onto the bed.

Ishan smirks before leaning back on his elbows, "Only for you, jaanoo."

When they finally collapse onto the bed, they're breathless but they remain entwined, their limbs tangled together. Ishan rests his head on Shubman's chest, finding comfort in listening to his heartbeat.