Stitches

Ragatha closed her eyes and took in the sensation of the warmth and caressing from the little jester. When she opened her eyes, suddenly all the statues in the surgery room were staring at the both of them. She felt Pomni trembling before she whispered.

Ragatha took in a deep breath, feeling the weight of her decision. "Pomni, I'm going to ask you to run towards the next door. I will distract them."

Pomni's eyes widened with fear. "B-But Ragatha, what if you get hurt?"

Ragatha forced a reassuring smile. "It will be a lot easier to fix me up than it would be with you. Please, trust me and just listen."

Pomni hesitated for a moment before letting go of Ragatha's hand, then sprinted past the statues with the tablet in her hands. Ragatha followed closely, her eyes darting around. Suddenly, a statue lunged at Pomni with a scalpel. Ragatha's heart raced as she jumped in front of Pomni, only to feel a cold, stone hand clamp around her neck. She gasped and coughed, her vision blurring. The statues scalpel scraped against her fabric stomach, digging in painfully. Ragatha screamed, terror and agony blending into one.

Oddly enough, when Pomni reached the door and opened it. She found herself surrounded by needles. The sharp, metallic scent filled the air, making her feel nauseous. Ragatha's agonized scream jolted her out of her daze, her heart pounded wildly. Pomni turned around to see cotton on the floor and she began to freak out. She grabbed the biggest thing possible in the room, a sewing machine. Her legs barely managed to carry it for long enough so she could throw it full force at the statue choking Ragatha.

The statue's head was smashed in and the contact was enough for the statue to let go of Ragatha. Ragatha managed to run out of reach; however, a different statue grabbed her by her dress. In a complete distraught fashion, Pomni grabbed her hands and pulled her enough to where her dress torn apart. Once they both managed to get into the room filled with needles, Pomni shut the door behind them and locked it. Ragatha attempted to pushed a bookshelf enough to go in front of the door. She hoped it was enough to keep the statues out of reach for at least a few minutes.

Once Ragatha put all her strength into pushing the bookshelf. She lost all her energy to stand, Ragatha slid down to the floor. There was cotton spilling out of her, the top and bottom portion of her dress was torn; she was in a complete mess.

Ragatha was breathing heavily and was not even able to look around correctly. The door was being pounded on and Pomni was in a deep panic. Despite everything that just happened, Ragatha began to guide her.

R: "P-Pomni, I'm so sorry you're scared of needles but I need you to sew me back together. Uh, grab that sewing bag in the corner over there. Make sure to stay away from the medical needles. Do you think you could do that for me..?"

Pomni was obviously not thinking clearly; seeing Ragatha in this state was horrific. She turned around and began to walk very slowly, ensuring that one of the needles won't go straight through her shoes and pierce her. She managed to get the bag and return to Ragatha, by the time she reached back to her; she was losing consciousness.

Pomni cursed underneath her breath. She was only scared of needles when it came to them being injected or pierced by them; that was the good news. The bad news is that she barely remembered how to sew and Ragatha was unconscious to the point where she couldn't give guidance.

   Pomni opened the sewing bag and took out a needle. She found some thread and started to pull it through the tiny hole of the needle. Pomni grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the thread. She remembered to at least begin by piercing the fabric until the end of the thread and to knot it very well before actually sewing. Pomni fidgeted quite a bit before figuring out that making a loop and then pulling the needle through it was forming a proper stitch... or at least she thought it was. She gently pushed some cotton back into Ragatha's plush body, and continued creating the stitches.

To her surprise, the pounding eventually stopped and she was already done with the stitching. She knotted the end quite well before cutting the thread. Pomni admired her work for a minute, allowing her fingertips to gently go over the thread and fabric. There was no way Pomni was fixing Ragatha's dress though. She wasn't complaining about it anyways because Ragatha looked kinda hot with exposed fabric.

Pomni's face goes into a dark purple once again. She kept having those weird thoughts about Ragatha. The jester knew after Ragatha started acting oddly, she had a deeper attachment to her than she previously thought. Now.. these thoughts only made her more confused. Did... did she actually like Ragatha... in a romantic way? Pomni was never a fan of touching, but... due to the emotional intimacy between the both of them. She felt comfortable enough with touching Ragatha, it seemed that it became more of a comfort when things stressed her out.

Ragatha slowly began to gain consciousness....

(TO BE CONTINUED....)