Pt. 2

Valicia and her friends were hanging out at the taco spot in Los Santos, the neon lights of the city casting a colorful glow around them. They were busy selling weed, the aroma mixing with the scent of street food. Zaceed, always the instigator, decided it was the perfect time to stir the pot.

"Valicia, don't think we haven't noticed how you act around Chatterbox," Zaceed said with a mischievous grin.

Taco chuckled, leaning against the taco truck. "Yeah, you act like you can't stand him, but we all know the truth."

Valicia shot him a mock glare. "What truth? He's just annoying, that's all."

"Oh, come on," Zolo interjected, shaking his head. "We see right through you. All that tough talk, but deep down, you like him."

Ray mond, perched on the curb with a smirk, added, "Admit it, Valicia. You can't stop thinking about him."

Valicia tried to keep a straight face, but a smile crept in. "You guys are crazy. There's nothing going on."

Zaceed laughed, "Sure, sure. But we see the way you light up when he's around."

The group burst into laughter, and Valicia shook her head, trying to hide her blush. "Alright, maybe he's not that bad. But you all better keep this to yourselves."

Taco grinned, "Your secret's safe with us, Valicia. But we're never gonna let you live this down."

As the night went on, their laughter echoed through the streets of Los Santos. Despite the teasing, Valicia knew she was surrounded by friends who had her back, making the chaotic life in the city just a bit more bearable.

The group was in good spirits, talking and selling weed. Suddenly, Chatterbox and his clowns rolled up in that ugly ass clown car, the engine revving annoyingly loud. They got out, walking over with smirks under their mask.

"Well, well, if it isn't Valicia and her merry band of misfits," Chatterbox sneered, his eyes locking onto Valicia. "How's business, sweetheart?"

Valicia's eyes narrowed. "What do you want, Chatterbox?"

His clowns laughed, one of them, I think his name is Kirk? nudging Chatterbox. "Looks like she missed you, chatty."

"Oh, I'm sure she did," Chatterbox said, stepping closer. "Always playing hard to get, aren't you, cia?"

Zaceed stepped forward, ready to intervene, but Valicia held up a hand. "I can handle this," she said firmly.

Chatterbox grinned, clearly enjoying the reaction he was getting. "Come on, Cc, you know you love the attention."

Taco rolled his eyes. "Chatterbox leave don't no one want you here dumb ass bitch"

"Yeah, Chatterbox," Zolo added. "Go bother someone else."

Ray mond, always calm, crossed her arms and watched the interaction closely, smirking knowing both Chatty and Val secretly love each other. "What do you really want, Chatterbox?"

Chatterbox shrugged, feigning innocence. "Just came to say hi. Is that a crime now?"

Valicia smirked, deciding to turn the tables. "Well, you've said hi. Now you can say bye."

The clowns laughed, but Chatterbox raised his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, alright. We're going. But remember, Valicia, I'm always around."

As Chatterbox and his clowns got back into their car and drove off, the tension eased. Valicia turned back to her friends, who were all looking at her with knowing expressions.

"You handled that well," Ray mond said with a nod.

"Yeah, but we could have taken them," Zaceed added with a grin.

Valicia laughed. "Thanks, guys. Let's get back to business."

The group resumed their work, the bond between them stronger than ever as they navigated the chaotic streets of Los Santos together.

~~~chatterbox POV~~~

Chatterbox, Twinkles, and Kirk are sitting in the clown club car, the neon lights reflecting off their faces. Chatterbox is leaning back driving to the fun house, trying to appear nonchalant, but his eyes betray a flicker of something deeper.

Twinkles, with his adorable fucking smile"Chattyyy, you really got a thing for that Val, don't you?"

Kirk chuckles, adjusting his mask. "Yeah, you were all up in her space back there. What's the deal?"

Chatterbox scoffs. "What are you guys talking about? I'm just having fun, that's all. She's part of CG, remember? Gotta keep them on their toes."

Twinkles smirks. "Sure, sure. But you were acting a bit different, don't you think?"

Chatterbox glares at Twinkles but doesn't respond immediately. After a moment, he mutters, "Just drop it, alright? We've got bigger things to worry about."

Kirk leans forward, looking at Chatterbox intently. "We see through you, man. Just admit it already."

Chatterbox looks away, staring out the window as the city lights blur past. "Let's just get back to business. We've got a lot to do tonight."

Despite his words, his thoughts linger on Valicia, and he can't shake the feeling that maybe, just maybe, there's more to his teasing than he's willing to admit.