Revelation ch 64 part 2

At General Hospital- Lila Rae was in the hallway she just finished talking to Agent Gates and Carly and Jax and Michael were in the hallway with her,"Lila Rae, Are you alright? Do you need anything "Carly ask "Yes, LJ home, I'm going to check on my mother "You need to take a break you must be exhausted going between Skye and Calista room"Jax said "Yes I'm but my family is in crisis and they need me"Lila Rae said "Not like this, Both you and Michael need to go home and rest "Carly said "I could use a shower "Michael said "Me too "Lila Rae said "Then go"Jax said "Ned is coming soon his making some phone calls to find LJ"Lila Rae said "Good, We will find him "Jax said "I hope you're right but we haven't heard anything no ransom yet"Lila Rae said

At  ELQ hotel- Tea was having breakfast and thinking about her nephew who was missing she was going to the hospital after breakfast when John came by," Tea Delgado" Yes who are you "Agent John Gates, I'm on the case of your nephew who was kidnapped and you saw the woman who had him and did nothing "Are you applying that I had something to do  with it "Tea ask as John sit down."Well you and Lorenzo didn't have a typical relationship as brother and sister, So why would you come for his funeral "Because his still my brother and his family need me, I had nothing to do with this I wouldn't take my issues out in my great nephew "Tea said "I hope not, I need to interview everyone who may know something "I understand that, Do you have an lead yet" No, Not even a ransom" No" Yes, You're niece Lila Rae is exhausted at the hospital "I'm going to check on her, I'm a stranger to her "Maybe you could change that, I need to go if you hear anything "Yes we will tell you" Tea said As John got up and left.

At The Police Station-Anna and Laura were talking."Do you have any leads on who kidnapped LJ Alcazar "Laura ask "Not yet, I was going to talk to Calista again she is an emotional wreck "Of course giving birth on the docks then this" Yes, I have been wondering if it's an enemy of her father "I hope not" Laura said as John came in," Agent John Gates, Why are you here "I assist to this case of the kidnapping of LJ" Oh" Do you have any leads" No"