Chapter 6

Vicky's POV

Finally 9:00 came. I was officially ready after I kept Maddy waiting for at least 15 minutes while I piled more snacks from the magic snack cupboard that is always being filled up by Maddy's dad. "Ready princess?" Maddy asked as I put my head set on. "Hey. Don't you dare call me that. I'm just a slow pace person." She laughed and finished the 4th bottle of Vitamin Water of the day.

"Are they connecting?" I asked as we waited patiently for the game to start. "I can't find them. They aren't on the availability list." I read through the names and took the player 1 controller out of Maddy's hands. I went to the top of the screen and pressed refresh. At the very top popped 2 familiar names. S97 and ConverseKing.

"Lemme see it." I handed her the controller and double checked to make sure the little Xbox button was glowing a shade of light green. "Let's do this." We finally connected with them but we didn't pick a game.

"How about we play some NFL Football. Y'all up for it?" Maddy asked before continuing with the directions on the screen. "Yeah. Lets go ladies. Like you always say Mad, D and D." ConverseKing said. I had no idea she told him her name.

"Maddy you told him your name?" I asked clearly a little excitedly. "No, but you just did! You don't get the concept of usernames." I was confused until it hit me. No actually Maddy hit the side of my head with the back of her hand. "So your names Maddy? It's cute." ConverseKing said making Maddy blush a heavy shade of crimson. "Yeah, yeah." She said trying to hide her real emotions.

"Ouch." I gave her a nasty look while she stuck her tounge out at me. "Okay, so you guys know our names. What are yours?" I asked as the awkwardness and Maddy's curious vibe filled the room. They were silent until the S97 started speaking. "We never agreed to anything." Here comes mister cocky. "Yeah. Vee are not zee vuns you are seeking for." ConverseKing said in a Russian accent that wasn't half bad.

"We're not seeking for anyone Yoda just tell use your first names. We're just innocent little girls." Maddy shot back at them as she passed the ball to her quarterback for her team she picked; Pittsburg Steelers. "Fine. We'll tell you our names under one condition." S97 stated as he passed the ball failing horribly. I can't wait to hear this.

"That's condition is?" I asked scoring a touchdown for my team the New Orleans Saints. "Okay. So we'll tell you our first names if...." I looked to Maddy who was looking at me. "You guys have to come on here everyday at 9:00pm for the rest of the week until we have to stop playing for a few weeks and of course, get our data back." Maddy also may laughed until I put my hand over her mouth.

"Okay. You gotta deal." Maddy removed her hand and said into her microphone. "How did your data get lost?" She did horrible at not laughing because she laughed throughout that whole question. "What's so funny Maddy?" S97 asked. "Oh, nothing-" I decided to save her before she said something stupid.

"Maddy, uh, well Maddy here, ya see guys, she's a little hyped up on Red Bull." She looked at me like 'good-one.' I nodded and gave her a smile. "Yep. Gotta love how Red Bull make you wanna go kill yourself. Right guys? Please, say right." Maddy said sounding desperate for some noise or a small response.

Simultaneously we all broke out into uproarious laughter. "I remember when Gr-" S97 started talking until someone whispered something to him. "Sorry had to clear my throat. I remember when 'Greg' here..." He put extra emphasis on Greg. "Had 3 Red Bulls and almost ran me over. He can't even drive yet, all he's got is his permit!" I tried to be a little flirty but that came out something like this.

"HAHA! That's so funny! Isn't that funny Maddy?" She covered her mouth and just looked at me. "Sounds like Maddy wasn't the only one having Red Bulls over there." That Greg kid said. I could tell Maddy really did like Greg, his name is really weird but she liked him. Now that he knows her name, every time he says it she blushes. I've never seen her like this before.

"S97 your the last one. What's your name?" I asked waiting for an answer. None of us are even playing anymore, we got too zoned into talking. "Fine I'm K-Kyle. Kyle." That name fits him well, but these guys have been acting extra awkward today. For what reason? I don't know.

Maddy's POV

Okay so we got a little less than week to play with them. Better than nothing? "Kyle we gotta go." Greg said as we were just talking after the game exited out because we weren't playing. "Give me a second. Vicky can I talk to you alone?" I looked at Vicky who was shooing me with her hands. "I can see I'm wanted." I said sarcastically into the microphone before disconnecting.

I watched as Vicky was talking with Kyle when I didn't even get to say goodbye to Greg. Vicky disconnected from Kyle and then turned off the Xbox.

"What did he want?" I asked as she sat next to me on the couch. "He wanted to say sorry." I felt a little offended, he didn't want to say sorry to me too? Well I'm happy for Vicky and, Greg did say sorry to me personally. "Okay. Now what?" I looked at the time my vision a little blurry from the video game.

"It's only 10:12. Do you think that Grandma's Boy will be up?" Vicky asked. I rolled my eyes. "Call him by his name." She sighed. "He's probably not up. Plus don't you think it's skittle rude to call this late?" I nodded and looked away as Adam came down the stairs.

"Brendan is spending the night." He said as he sat on the couch by me. "Eew. I hate that kid. Last time he spent the night he fell asleep in my bed." That was a miserable night, he said he is only comfortable sleeping with girls.

There was a ring from the doorbell and that has to be Brendan because he lives across the street. "LADIES! OH, THERE'S MY BROTHA' FROM ANOTHA MOTHA' !" He exclaimed obnoxiously while he literally jumped on top of Adam.

He slid off of Adam and looked at us. "Hope you guys don't mind my cousin Nathan is coming." I looked at Vicky then watched a handsome, tan brunette boy walk into my house he had white teeth you could see when he smiled he had a dimple on his lift cheek. I must have been dreaming...but I wasn't.

Was that Grandma's Boy?