001 ✰

June 28 , Friday.
2:50PM.
📍: Camperdown High School , Kingston.

Kavia Dei'Dream Blake | 17.

Whew. Last day of school.

Here comes my dolly dung summer.

"Inna who fah house? Mommy and daddy house?"

Daddy is soft with me so yeah.

My bag hung loosely on my back as I walked out of Camperdown school compound.

Instead of turning down the road to the bus stop I went the other way sneakily walking down the road.

"Mi aguh tell daddy"

Gwan nuh.

Turning down the road hearing loud bike in the far distance. I hurriedly walked towards the green house sitting on the side of the road.

I knocked on the door gripping the straps of my bag as I waited. In a few seconds the door open a smile creeping onto my face.

"Pree mami?" Kimanii spoke pulling me in for a kiss. "Hey" I kissed him despite the smell of weed in him breathe. His hand surrounded my waist pulling me into his house.

"Hello Miss Annie" I waved to his mother who flashed me her smile. "Wahmu mi dawta-inlaw?" She asked her smile on her face.

"Nothing , I just came to see mani" I replied.

"Alright mi baby" She spoke before resuming what she was doing. Mani held my hips leading me over to his room. Once we got inside he closed the door before turning to me.

"Puh dung yuh bag nuh b" He pointed to the small sofa in the corner of his room. "Why in here smell suh mani?" I asked walking towards the sofa.

"Nuh bada wid dat kavy" He hissed. Dropping my bag on the sofa before walking back up to the bed where he laid. "Nuh bada wid what mani?" He hissed his teeth loudly.

"Babes , eh likkle time mi have fi tan wid yuh today yuh wah argue?" I rolled my eyes before unzipping my uniform skirt that hugged my body tightly. My skirt fell from around me and unto the floor only leaving me in my white tshirt.

"I'm just concerned about your health kimanii , yuh smoke and drink more than yuh eat" I hissed.

Kimanii. We've been dating since I turned 16 , so almost a year. Eventhough he's been trying to get with me since I was 15 and he was 18.