047 ✰

ᴋᴀᴠɪᴀ ᴅᴇɪ'ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍꜱ--ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20.
@11:35ᴀᴍ
"ᴋᴀᴠʏ"
╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈•┈୨୧┈•┈┈•┈୨୧┈•┈•┈୨୧┈•╯

Pulling my feet to my chest as I stared ahead of me, my eyes meeting with the water that gushed to the surface before washing away

I feel like that.

I feel like I'm drowning.

It hurts knowing I should be here enjoying my time with my husband but instead I had to leave our apartment because of the constant arguments we've been having.

Most of these arguments are over petty and unnecessary things too.

I tell myself I won't cry because I'm way to pretty to cry especially over a man too.

Mhm sure.

Closing my eyes I envisioned myself, standing from where I stood, slowly walking towards the sea.

I feel at peace.

Like nothing can hurt or break me, my heart heavy with every step I made but I still felt at peace.

I neared the sea water that came crashing to my feet as I walked into it, the water swallowing me inch my inch.

I feel at peace.

I fell face first into the water, the coolness of the liquid below swallowing me hole my breath instantly stopping.

I feel at peace.

Pushing myself back to face reality I opened my eyes looking around the area my eyes landing on multiple happy couples with smiles stretching across their faces.

I looked like that once.

When we were kids atleast.

I miss the days when me and Azire's relationship was deemed perfect in both mine and everyone's eyes.

We where like two peas in a pot, anywhere you'd see azire you'd see me.

He wanted to live in my skin.

But life has shown me that people grow up and drift apart.

I doubt that's what's happening with me and azire but our relationship is currently Rocky, which happens in every relationship and we always overcome it.

Mi inna distress.

"Miss nicki mi life in dangerous", type shit.

Time and place.

I'm here trying to be depressed and yah distract mi, gwan nuh man.

All in all, I hope this has nothing to do with another girl because how cliché things would be if azire met another girl and fell inlove with her?