038 ✰

APRIL 27, SATURDAY.
2:08PM.
📍: WATERBURY, CONNECTICUT.

𝒦𝒶𝓋𝒾𝒶 𝒟𝑒𝒾'𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓀𝑒 | 18

"I'm annoying?" I said on the verge of tears as I pointed to myself.

Azire sighed running his hand down his face showing his annoyance.

We've been arguing non-stop for very petty reasons.

Like how I simply asked him if he's okay since we were meant to have an talk about his recent behavior which I'm 99% sure has to do with my failed pregnancy.

He started rasing his voice at me calling me annoying and mi fi lowe him alone and breeze him.

Like?

And him done know mi easy fi cry....

"I never said you were annoying I said you're annoying me" He explained in a much calmer voice that before.

"No, you said I'm annoying you and eh betta mi lowe yuh alone" He stared at me without an response before hissing trying to push past me.

I stood my ground, our heights challenging eachother as I looked up at him.

"Kavia move nuh ute" He hissed trying to leave but I stood firm holding onto the doorway.

"No," It came out more of an whisper my pout growing.

"Why are you acting like this?" I questioned a sob itching to leave my lips but I held it in.

"Kavy, yuh small please nuh mek mi push yuh because yah guh hurt yuhself and I don't want that so excuse" He glanced away from my face now looking everywhere but me.

"No, what's wrong with you?"

He hissed once more grabbing ahold of my wrist and pulling me out of the door frame.

I tried fighting him off and pulling my hands from him but he was way stronger than me and successfully pulled me from the doorway.

I'm only this calm because I'm trying to understand his feelings which he's making extremely hard for me to do.

"Is it that hard to talk to me? You've known me since we were kids azire, we're fucking bestfriend, you're my boyfriend why can't you communicate with me" I threw questions at him as I walked directly behind him.

He didn't respond so I continued.

"This is honestly going to be the downfall of our relationship, is this even a relationship at this point? Since it's obvious you use my body instead of actually talking to me" I pushed him increasing his steps before stopping in his tracks and turning to me.