022 ✰

Inadequate comments & votes = Unpublished🦍.

Continuation...

𝒜𝓏𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓈 | 18

Uno brain eva confuzzled yet?

Right about now mi confuzzled nuh bloodclaat.

Squinting my eyes in confusion as I reread her messages.

Tyla? Me?

Mi nuh desperate fi pussy and if I was mi wouldn't even look fi deh wid tyla.

A gun tyla a walk wid uno har ole. No shade.

I tried calling her multiple times but it went straight to voicemail.

She didn't block me, she's just declining my calls, I also texted her a question mark which she only seen.

How does one respond to a question mark.

How yuh fi a ask mi?

We left her at the resort, when mi reach in mi talk to har because mi confuse nuh bloodclaat.

Sighing, I excused myself from the table, walking towards the bathroom my eyes still rereading the messages.

As I walked I clicked on the call icon once more, resting my phone to my ears half expecting her to decline my call but she didn't.

Instead she picked up, silence on her line.

Well, the only thing that could be heard was her sniffling.

"Bab....kavy?" I cleared ny throat when I realize what I was going to say.

She didn't answer.

"Kavia? Weh yuh deh?" I stood at the entrance of the restaurant, digging into my pocket for my keys.

"What do you want azire?" Her voice soft as she spoke.

I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Mia come up a di resort, we need to talk because weh di fuck yah talk boh?" I spoke exiting tha restaurant.