A Special Ring

She was worried but sat on the couch waiting for him it had been half an 20minutes and still he hadent returned Maria been to start panicking pasting back and forth at the door. (Where in the world where are you Mark? I'm so worried plz come home now) She thought to herself. "Ughhh" she let before she put on her shoes on and open the door about to leave but she was stopped when there in front of her was, "Mark!" She hugged him tight "You had me worried sick! Whyd u not even tell me where u went dummy!" She let him go "Maria i went to get u something " he nervously said. "What?". "Well have a look!". "What?!" Mark opened his arm from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of flowers. Maria's eyes opened wide and sparkling "No way! U- u really got these for me?" Looking down from the flowers she took them and closed her eyes as she smelled the beautiful sent of the flowers she opened her eyes to a kiss on her lips Mark pulled away "I love you I'm very happy to have and I want to marry as soon as I can Maria Jones, will u be my fiance?" He gave her the warmest smile.Maria schreaked jumping up and down in excitement "Yes! Yes I willl!!!" She watched as he slid the ring on her finger she felt as it was just her and him no one else.