Task 1

It was the next day i hadn't gone to the party last night but everyone else did a million things were running through my head but I was ready I felt that I was ready I knew what I was capable of.

I was changing into the clothes that they gave me to wear when I fought the dragon. When I was ready I went to the tent and saw harry Cedric fleur and Krum.

"you finally made it," Harry said sarcastically.

"Do you want another broken nose or are you ok?" I told him

"Whatever y/n just don't get hurt," Harry said.

"same goes to you," I told him.

"y/n pstt," I heard someone say I went outside the tent and saw Regulus.

"what are you doing here why aren't you in the stands with the others," I asked him.

"I am here to tell you good luck and don't get hurt," Regulus said.

"promise now go," I told him as he laughed and ran to the stands. I went back of the tent.

"Good day champions. Gather round, please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last, the moment has arrived. The moment only four of you can fully appreciate. Barty. The bag." Dumbeldore said as we all gather around him.

"Champions, in a circle around me. Miss Delacour over here, Mr. Krum, Mr. Potter, and Miss Snape over here. Right. Miss Delacour, if you will..." Barty said as he held up a bag fleur put her hand in and took out a little green dragon.

"The welsh green. Mr. Krum..." Viktor takes another out

"The Chinese fireball. Oooooh." Cedric picks one.

"The Swedish short-snout.Miss Potter..." Barty said I put my hand in and took out a white blue dragon that looked like a frost dragon a very dangerous dragon dumbledore looked at me in shock.

"The Frost dragon...Which leaves... " Barty was saying but harry muttered something under his breath.

"What's that boy?" Barty asked harry.

"Nothing," Harry said as put his hand in the bag and pulls out the dragon.

"The Hungarian horntail. These represent very real dragons, each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple, collect the egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?" Barty asked us as I looked at the little dragon in my hand.

"Very well. Good luck champions. Mr. Diggory the sound of the cannon..." Dumbeldore was saying when the cannon fired immediately Cedric left the tent to face his dragon.

Everyone already went even harry I was the last one to face my dragon I was nervous very very nervous that I would die. I grabbed my wand and put it in my hand I heard the cannon go off I took a deep breath and walked into the arena.

I looked at the stands and saw the Slytherins cheering for me Mattheo looked at me and hid his smile he always does that. I saw the frost dragon and it felt like my heart stopped for a second. It blasted ice shards as me I dodged them.

"oh shit," I said as I started running. It kept blasting ice shards at me I hid behind a rock.

"That prick," I said as I tried getting closer to the egg.

"you can do this you can do this!"I heard Blaise cheer.

"shut up Blasie!" I yelled as the dragon tried to hit me with its tail I used my wand to cast a spell to stop him.

"i am ecouagring you!" Blaise yelled.

"not the time!" I yelled. As it shot ice shards at me I dodged some but one of them hit my arm. I yelped in pain I casted a spell making the dragon fall back. It screeched as I ran to the egg. I was about to grab it when it hit me with its tail when my back was turned making me go flying i lost my wand and hit the ground.

It started blasting ice sharps at me while it breathe fire.

"make up your mind fire or ice you cunt" I said as I got up. I looked for my wand and ran over to it. I looked at the egg I ran over to it as it blasted ice shards at me I kept dodging them I was so close to the egg. When it shot ice frost at me making me fly into a rock hitting my head. I tried getting up but my foot got caught in between the rocks. I tried pulling my foot out as the dragon got closer.

"y/n your wand!" Theodore yelled I grabbed my wand.

"confringo," I said making the rock go flying off my foot I ran out of the way before the ice dragon got to me. I used my wand to hold it back as I ran to the egg I picked it up and ran to the exit. I heard people cheering. The dragon's chain broke when I was running it flew towards me it shot ice blades at me one of them hit my chest I stood in shock as I looked down I saw the ice shard in me.

I held my chest as I heard people gasp and screamed at the sight of me. All of a sudden it seemed like the world stopped. I saw fire coming towards me suddenly. I used my wand to hit the dragon and made the fire go away. The world started again people were yelling and screaming.

I used the last of my strength to cast a spell so hard the made The frost dragon fly back hitting the wall. I tried going as fast as I could to the gate. I opened the gate and got out.

The gate closed behind me. I collapsed to the ground instantly. I felt weak and I couldn't stay awake any longer.

"y/n!" Harry yelled as he ran over to me from the tent with Cedric.

"harry don't take the ice blade out," Cedric said as harry held me in his arms.

"Help!" Harry and Cedric yelled.

"y/n!" I heard snape yell as he ran over with the infirmary ladies.

"We have to take her to the infirmary immediately," Madam Pomfrey said. I started to lose consciousness.

"f-father," I said before I passed out.