CHAPTER 18 | THE PATH TO THE EVIL FIGHT [DAY 0 AND 1] ( PART 2)

(continued)

Feeling a little more confident, I continued with the Dual Cut as long as he was still caught off guard; then quickly landed a horizontal slash towards the side of his arm and also hit the side of his armor and then did a Celestial Cleaver that was aimed at his shoulder. My attack was a little apparent and made him a little shaken. "Don't mess with me, you won't win from me," he said furiously with his panted breath. "I don't play, of course," I replied. I immediately ran towards the back of his body while being caught off guard, and immediately performed a Double Flash Swift Strike and this managed to damage his back armor made of softer materials. "Arrgh!!" he shouted. I returned to my position and observed that his helmet was slightly lifted due to the tension from the previous slash. Taking advantage of this opportunity, I moved to the Grapple-dash Strike, slid forward and embraced the opponent, pulling him close to me and trying to corner him. It didn't work! His body is too big for me to fully shave. I tried to attack randomly and corner him, then slashed his legs quickly after doing an Oblique Strike. Then I switched to the Flank Stance, and without lingering again cast the Crooked Strike.

Schwarzschatten staggered a little and seemed to struggle to keep up with my advantageous position. However, he didn't give up and his eyes were still inflamed with fiery spirit. He immediately attacked from above, but was disorganized. I had a good chance, and by taking advantage of the gap at the top, I did a Camouflage Strike! Schwarzchatten was a little surprised and walked back, while attacking randomly. At a safe distance, I did a Chase Strike, and it managed to slash through his abdominal armor, and damaged his armor slightly. "Damn... He ran so fast," he shouted and then slammed his sword into the ground. Seeing that Schwarzschatten was a little confused and was trying to figure out how to deal with me, I immediately took a quick step and ran towards the back, then quickly did a Shadow Thrust, and thrust my Scharfrichter into the area of my damaged back. Blood began to flow from the wound, and he showed signs of internal bleeding. I continued the attack with the Iron Grip Attack, taking advantage of the momentum to grab his neck and push him forcefully back with my shield. When he fell to the ground, I stood on top of him and ended the fight with Thunder Thrust, thrusting my sword with full force towards his neck, then opened his helmet and used my point shield to smash his face hard until his skull broke. Schwarzschatten breathed his last in a look in his eyes that were still full of resentment.

There was silence for a while, and the announcement resounded throughout the arena, "Unbelievable, it seems like we were surprised by an unexpected result today

There was silence for a while, and the announcement resounded throughout the arena, "Unbelievable, it seems like we were surprised by an unexpected result today. The Hector fighter, as we have seen, has just managed to defeat Schwarzchatten with his ferocious strikes and take the victory. Well, that's how the fight turned out for the first half. The next round will be held in 1 hour. Until we meet again in the same arena." The voice disappeared. Five officers then got out of Portcullis and lifted Schwarzschatten's body onto a stretcher and carried it away. "Come on, it's time to rest, it's impressive what I saw," a voice greeted me, and it turned out to be Greg who patted me on the shoulder and carried me back behind Portcullis. Arriving at the break room, Greg gave me a glass of water and a few biscuits. "Good job, you're doing very well," Greg said happily, "... You can definitely defeat the next brother." "Thank you," I said as I drank the water Greg gave me. "This is your towel, after your sweat, you're already sweating," Greg said as he handed me a towel. I accepted it and immediately cleaned myself up. I relaxed for a moment while trying to calm myself down and prepare for the next round.