CHAPTER 19 | THE DEVIL'S WAY AND THE BATTLE OF HELL [DAY 2]

The morning sun welcomed me again, and a new day would begin again. "Good morning, Hector," Greg greeted and delivered breakfast and a warm towel. 'Good morning, Greg,' I said back then pulled the tray of food towards me and wiped my face and arms with a towel, then started breakfast. Of course, the food served was still the same as yesterday, and I could only be grateful and eat potluck and resist this hunger. Yes, at least after I defeat the eleven, I can get out of here and enjoy my life as before. I'll just have to last another two or three days, I thought. "So who am I going to fight today, Greg?" I asked as I finished my breakfast. "Oh, according to the initial schedule I gave you. Blutsturm, Noxblade, Terra Fist, and if you still have time for Spectreclew," Greg said. "Okay," I said briefly as I took a bite of the bread that was as hard as a stone. "I'm done eating, can you take me back to the weapons storage room?" I asked. "Alright, I've already put your weapon back in your place. I know your shield has been damaged a lot, but I'm sorry I can't replace it for you. It's a rule here that fighters must use the same weapon from the first day to the last day," Greg said as he took off my handcuffs. "It's okay Greg, you did your job well, I can survive with all the weapons I have," I said. Then Greg took me to the weapon storage and gave me my sword and shield. "Alright, now let's head to the waiting area," Greg said. I said yes to walking towards the waiting area. Portcullis was still closed, and I sat down stomping my feet a little impatiently for the fight that was to be fought today. "Ah, it's almost time," Greg said, looking at his watch.

"Welcome back, dear audiences, today we will witness a fight like no other. As we saw yesterday, the Hector fighter managed to give a Cross Win in the fight the previous day. Will this result happen again today? Let's take a look at it in a moment. In the first fight of the day, we will see the fight between our defensive fighter Hector from last night's fight against Blutstum with his Épée de Sable. Alright, let's welcome him directly, the fighter Hector and his opponent Blutsturm," the voice said, and Portcullis was raised. "Fight your way," Greg said, patting me on the back. I nodded and then walked into the arena with steady steps. Meanwhile, from the opposite side, Portcullis has also been lifted and Blutsturm also walked to the middle of the field. Blutsturm looked at me with his eyes as sharp as an eagle without saying a word.

The battle began immediately, and I prepared myself by standing in the Blockade Stance, preparing to face the Blutsturm who stood in front of me with the Épée de Sable, a sword that was a combination of a greatsword and a scimitar. Blutsturm began his attack with an aggressive movement, starting with Great Cleave swinging his sword upwards with devastating force and then diverting it to a side slash, attempting to target my head. I immediately resisted this attack with the Rampart Riposte, guarding my shield to fend off the extremely powerful slash. Along with Blutsturm's first attack, I prepared for a possible follow-up attack with Keystone Stance. Blutsturm switched his attacks with Whirlwind Assault, swinging Épée de Sable in a fast-spinning pattern that created a series of slashes that struck from different directions. I dodged this attack with Twilight Leap, bent down and rolled to the side, then immediately stood in the Droop Stance to prepare for a counterattack, then immediately attacked with Crooked Strike. Blutsturm managed to fend off the first attack, and I swung the Crosswind Slash, then turned to Celestial Cleaver to try to hurt Blutsturm, but he managed to deflect my attack with a nimb movement. Then I backed away, and stood in the Crown Stance. Blutsturm didn't give me the slightest pause and immediately launched his Camouflage Strike and managed to hit my pauldron and give me a little pain.

 Blutsturm didn't give me the slightest pause and immediately launched his Camouflage Strike and managed to hit my pauldron and give me a little pain