✧- a glimpse of my memories

I was on my way from Gustav's house, back to my mothers car.

I felt like i was going back to hell, having no choice.

All i wanted, was to hang out with Gustav..and now this is what's happened to my family. I blamed myself, but i knew i didn't mean any harm.

So it was on mostly them for breaking us apart, not me.

I'm now close to my car and i noticed my mother sitting in the drivers seat, smoking a cigarette with the window opened.

"Hey mom..i thought you were asleep?" I ask, getting into the passenger's seat beside her.

"Where have you been." She mumbled, throwing out her cigarette. "I just needed to use the restroom from the gas station mom.." i lied.

"No. Is this some kind of joke to you?" She asks, turning on the car. "No mom, i just needed to." I say.

"Where the fuck have you actually been Bella?" She yells, starting to drive.

"No where!" I defend. "You think you can lie to me you piece of shit?!" My mother yells, making the car go faster.

"Mom please- slow down! Lets talk about this calmly!" I say. "Calmly?! Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me to calm down?!" She yells, making a turn.

"Im your daughter! I just want the both of us to be safe!" I yell, holding on incase of any impact.

"You're not my daughter.." she whispered.

"What..?" I said, hurtful. "You're not my fucking daughter!" She said, stepping on the car even faster.

I couldn't see where we were whenever i looked out of the window, the car was going too fast.

"Mom please slow down!" I yell. "You stopped being my daughter the second you turned 13!" She yells, going even faster.

"Mom just listen-" i say, holding her shoulder. "Don't you tell me to fucking listen!" She yells, turning the car once more and hitting a curb. Making me hit my head on the window.

I touch the part where my head hit, no blood thankfully.

But i was dizzy, i could barely speak.

"Mom.." i whispered weakly.

"I am not your mother Bella Greene." She yells, stepping on the pedal and driving even faster. "You are your fathers daughter and im ashamed to have been the one to have given birth to you." She says, turning the wheel.

"Please..slow down." I say, weakly. She ignored me and continued on.

"You're going to get yourself hurt, please slow..down.." i whisper, making her go faster instead.

"Mom, please you're going to kill the both of us."

suddenly, everything stopped.

I couldn't feel anything, i could barely see, barely breathe.

I shuddered, breathing painfully.

My seatbelt had stabbed me in my stomach.

Blood was dripping from my mouth, but instead of it going down my neck..it dripped down to the top of the car.

The car was tipped over, completely shattered everywhere.

There was fire and broken glass. I could smell gasoline mixed with alcohol, making me feel unaware.

I coughed, inhaling smoke.

"Mom?..." i said, weakly. Trying to get the smoke away from my eyes so i could see quickly.

I searched the car, and noticed my mothers body..

Her body was inside of the car, her head was outside..smashed into the glass.

"Mom!" I yelled.

I took the seatbelt out of my stomach, causing me to scream out of pain.

I fell out of the seat, and was stabbed with a shard of glass in my arm.

I coughed. "Mom..?" I said, crawling over to her.

Blood was spread everywhere.

"Mom..?!" I cried out.

I sobbed and tugged on her shirt.

It didn't take me long to realize, that my mother was gone.

The fire suddenly rose and i could hear more pieces of glass about to break.

I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge no matter how much pressure i used into pushing it.

I started sweating, realizing the fire was about to consume the car whole.

Instinctively, i kicked the window in hopes the glass would open.

Kick after kick, slowly becoming more frantic by the second.

"Please..!" I yelled.

Finally, the glass shattered just in time and i crawled out of the window. I coughed, trying to get out.

I used my power and hands digging through the road to pull myself out of the crash.

Once i finally got myself out of there, i cried. "No.." i whispered. "No..!" I sobbed, crying my heart out while laying on the road.

I looked back to the car. Seeing it was fully gone, and with that car being consumed by the arising fire. My mother was gone along with,

I noticed i was laying in a puddle of blood.

I touched my stomach, right in the part where i was stabbed by my seatbelt.

My hand and fingers were covered completely in blood. I didn't know where i was.

Laying flat on the road right on my stomach, didn't make me feel any better.

I held my locket, the one Gustav gave me.

I took deep breaths and shuddered.

I opened the locket with one hand. As my other was supporting my injured area.

Unintentionally, the locket was smothered in blood.

I cried, seeing the pictures of me and Gustav.

Suddenly, a glimpse of my memories started flooding back into my brain.

"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Can i stay here for a while? Just until i get a grip of myself.."

" May i be your prom date?"
"Yes! Yes and yes!"

"But i don't care Bella! I'm willing to do all of that just to be with you! What don't you understand?"

"I have loved you ever since the day i laid my eyes on you, so don't tell me to give up Bella. Or don't even make me try."

"I love you too."

"I'm going to marry you one day."
"And I'm going to say yes."

"Fight for me if i can't hold on."

"Im just glad i met you Schaefer."

A tear fell down my eye.

I took my last breathe, and closed my eyes.

Im sorry i couldn't keep my promise of marrying you, Gustav.

But I'll keep my promise of loving you, until my last breath.