net

After one week...

Dino POV

I sigh and fell down on my bed while looking at the ceiling blankly.

I've been bother these day.And I'm so glad they made me rest for one week.Or else I should already be in trouble now.

I try to find my real body during last week but it is very hard since Dino is very popular and he couldn't go out unnoticed by media or fans.

Am I still alive?I thought and scroll through my real IG page which didn't have any update for one week.

Now,I have Dino IG and first I couldn't believe how many mention he got everyday.

So,this is an idol life?It must be exhausting.I do understand you Dino.Maybe this is the reason that you think of dying?

Today is the day I'm gonna join the members and I'm nervous as hell because I didn't know anything about how Seventeen practice and all.

They prepare for their comeback and I couldn't believe I knew this first as a fan!I'm very happy but somehow this is also very hard for me.

The members frequently comes to my house to check on me but I still couldn't treat them like my brothers because why?They're literally my idols!I stay lowkey as much as I can so that they wouldn't notice the change in me.

But I failed miserably I think?Because whenever they talk about past which Dino didn't share to Carats I didn't know and they look at me shocked.

Jeonghan,Joshua and Mingyu Hyung being the brain line they notice how much I change and even told me once in a while.

'Hyung'

That's how I should called them as SCoups Hyung told me.See?As a fan I'm used to called them by their stage name that it accidentally slips out of my tongue which go unnoticed by the leader.

He told me that I should called them all 'Hyung' and I'm really glad he told me but I wouldn't understand why he didn't judge me.Maybe he don't want to stress me yet?

I look at my clock and I know that it's time to get ready.I slowly get up and pick out a dress.I don't really understand Dino.His clothes are so how will I say this?It's not my type.I guess I should go shopping.

I just pick out a big off-white hoodie and a black sweatpants with a white sneakers and a white bucket hat.

Okay this is really not a Dino style but this is what I want him to wear all the time.See?He look soft and extra cute.I thought when I look in the mirror.I wear a white mask and got out from my home finally.

I get into the black car and to my suprise Hoshi Hyung was already sitting there."Hyung?"

"Hey Dino I just happen to be near your house!So I think why don't we go together?" He said nervously and I just nodded.Gosh being alone with Hoshi felt really difference.No wonder he's also in my bias list.The way he dress gosh doesn't he is too hot to practice.

As the car was driving I thought Hoshi Hyung about a lot

As the car was driving I thought Hoshi Hyung about a lot.He's Dino favorite Hyung right?Then why didn't he visit me during the past week?Even the leader who's I'm afraid of him came with Mingyu Hyung.

Don't get me wrong but I'm really afraid of SCoups Hyung.Well it's might be also because of Dino cause he get afraid of him during their pre-debut too and I don't see their relationship work very well till this day.

But with Hoshi Hyung?I look at him while he already look at me.I take my eyes off fast because he look at me like he's gonna eat me.

"I guess you still hate me."

Huh?Hate?What happened?Dino did you got yourself in a fight with Hoshi?That's why he never came to visit you?No why is this so complicated?Why did I come here if your life is this complicated?But wait- that's must be also why I'm here to save you from all the exhausting life you've gone through.

"Hate?I never hate you Hyung!" I said trying to be cheerful as possible.Hoshi is Dino favorite Hyung so I can't let them being like this.

"Really?After I told you that?" Hoshi Hyung ask me with eyes wide and I wonder what kind of things he said to Dino.

"I thought you eat those pills because of me..." Hoshi Hyung said again but I cut him fast.

"No way Hyung!You're not the reason!" I hope at least.

I really hope you're not the reason why Dino wanted to do those kind of things.

"Really?" Hoshi ask again and I smile while I suddenly hug him.Gosh I want to do this kind of things for a lifetime.

"Yes it's alright.Everything is alright now."

I depart our hug while he look at me so shock.Well Dino might not be doing that kind of things but I don't mind since I finally get to hug Hoshi!Can't wait to hug other members too!

As we reach HYBE building I can't believe I'm really gonna go in there.I take a deep breathe and sling my arm to Hoshi Hyung while he look dumbfounded.

"Hyung let's go in hurry!" I said excitedly while he just chuckled."Did you want to dance that so bad?" He ask me and I nodded.

As we about to go in Hoshi Hyung spoke again "Thank you for not hating me Dino.I'll try harder to stop those feelings." Hoshi Hyung said and we go in right away.I don't know what he meant but I guess everything is alright now!

"Hey Dino!"
"Welcome back Dino!"
"Who's back?Dino!"

They all shout while we got in and I felt so embarrassed since this is me a normal girl hyping by all the members of the most popular South Korea boyband Seventeen.

"Guys Dino change his style!" Seungkwan shout and I really hate him for that.Why would he expose me!Even Hoshi Hyung didn't say anything.

"Right he looks much cuter now." Dokyeom said with his questioning face while I'm thinking of excuses but our dance teacher was here drawing all the members attention to him.Thank God they didn't ask me further.

_______________________

"Dino too fast!"
"Dino move forward!"
"Dino too slow!"
"Dino you forget the hand part!"
"Dino!Dino!Dino!"

And finally...I cry.Yes.I just...can't help it.I cry out loud while all the members look at me shock.I kept making mistake and the dance teacher notice my tiny mistake all the time.The members were on my side but the teacher was so disappointed in me saying that I used to be the least member who he scolded but now I ruin all his dance moves he give it to me.

Well I didn't blame him because this is not Dino!This is me!Chaeri a girl who only do ballet.

I sat down on the floor while holding my knees and buried my face and cry just like I did everytime I cry.

"What is wrong with Dino?" The dance teacher ask while SCoups said we needed a break and let him go out from the room.

Wonwoo Hyung came and sat next to me while rubbing my back."Dino what's wrong?" Jeonghan asked me and sit beside me too.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't do it anymore!" I said and my tears keep falling non-stop.

"This is the first time I see Dino crying hard like that." Woozi said to Seungkwan and Seungkwan was too stunned to speak that he just look at me.

"Dino did you really want to quit the band?" SCoups ask while Hoshi trigger."He didn't say anything about quitting!He just said that he couldn't practice!"

"Calm down Hoshi." Joshua speak while he look at me."Dino you just needed a break right?" Joshua ask me and I just nodded reluctantly.I couldn't tell them the truth that I didn't know any of their dance and songs anymore.It might be shock for them and I don't want them to have a hard time because of me.

_______________________

AN - ships are coming soon:)