ilgop

10:48 PM

Dino POV

I was still lying on the floor thinking what just happened.After a while I regain my consciousness and I was baffled.Did Hoshi from Seventeen really kiss the maknae of Seventeen?

I was too shock to gather all of this and I couldn't completely understand everything right now.Did Dino really try to killed himself because of this?

No!That can't be!I overthink so much!So,the real reason Hoshi never touch or get near me after I awake as Dino was because he confessed to Dino before I came here.

I really want to know what Dino feels towards this because this is his life.I might like them all but I can't choose my preference over Dino.I might stay in his body but his feelings should always be his mine.I can't take advantage of him.Besides,I never knew if he was into guys.

But one thing I know for sure is that out of million fans out there Hoshi most like person and choose to kiss was his co-members also their group maknae Lee Chan.

After about thirty minutes I get out of the building while my mind is still blank.I need time to proceed to understand everything what has been going with Dino life.

The rain suddenly start pouring which knock me back to reality.I look around and knew that I was far away from the building now.As the rain keeps pouring harder and harder it makes my mind more hectic but yet so calm.

I walk a little further and sit on one of the bench which has a little shelter.I look at my hand and felt so weak.I didn't even run when there's a heavy rain.What am I thinking?

My clothes were almost all wet and I know I need to call someone to pick me up as it was almost midnight.The person which came first to my mind was Mingyu Hyung.

Right.He would surely come the fastest if I call him.I take out my phone and I'm shock at my cold hands.When did I become this wet?I dial Mingyu Hyung number and it took only two rings to take my call.

"Hello Dino?"

"Hyung...can you come and pick me up?" My voice was barely out because my body shivers so much.

"What happened Dino?Did something wrong?No first just tell me where you are?"

"A little bit far away from our building."

"Okay just stay there I will come."

I put down my phone while the rain keeps pouring non-stop.Why am I like this?I don't know anything.Maybe I'm just tired of the dance practice.I'm not sad nor happy.I'm just a confused person.

It took only about ten minutes when a black SUV was stop in front of me.Mingyu Hyung came out with a black umbrella and run towards me.

"Dino what happened?Are you hurt?" He said while cover me with an umbrella.He look worried and I'm sad because I made him worried.He fastly take off his overcoat and put it on me.The coat smell just like him.Comfort.

After about a minutes or so I suddenly hug him on his waist while I still sat.I might get him wet but I really need a hug right now.

"Thank you for coming Hyung..." I whisper while Mingyu Hyung just pat my head.

"Did you have a fight with Hoshi Hyung?" He asked me while I shake my head real hard."I'm just tired..." I said half truth half lie.

"Then why did you sit in the rain?" He asked me again."I just like the rain and I didn't know it will rain." I said again and Mingyu Hyung just hummed.

This is why I like Mingyu Hyung he never asked me much or force me to answer.He respect my privacy and understand me all the time.

"Let's get in the car you might catch a cold." Mingyu Hyung said and we both sat on the car while he buckle my seatbelt.The ride home was silence as I look at the window.The rain drop slowly fall down on the window till it reach the bottom.Isn't that confusing?Just like me.

Mingyu Hyung play a music which I can't figure out the name but it surely made me better than before.

The car stop as the rain also stop a few minutes ago.As I get out I knew it was not my house.Whose house is this?

"Stay with me tonight okay?" Mingyu Hyung suddenly said from behind as I look back at him real fast.

So this is Mingyu home?I never been here after I came back as Dino's.Did he always take the members to his private lobby all the time?

"Let's go your hands are so cold." He said and take my hands and drag me to his home.No way!I really gonna see Mingyu real house!This is a dream come true for every Carats!

_____________________

"Dino we can both sleep on my bed." Mingyu Hyung said as he gave me a towel.I just finished taking shower as Mingyu Hyung about to start.

"No it's really okay!I can stay on the guest room." I said but he protest "Come on!It's not like we never sleep together.I don't want you to get sick." He said and went into the bathroom.Guess I have no choice?

I look around his room and something really caught my attention.Near the bed lamp there was a Seventeen group photo.I took it and smile.These idols are my life and I'm thankful to Mingyu to love his members this much that he even put it beside his bed.

As I'm about to put it down I feel another picture on the back side and when I look it I was shock to see a girl with a beautiful smile.This is not his sister nor his mother.From the good quality it's clearly taken between 2020-2024.On the below side of the photo there was a hand written words saying 'mingyu ♡ hyeri'.

__________________________