yoldul

Dino POV

"You act like I'm the only who's not trying for us." I said and bitterly chuckled.I thought he gonna argue but he just accept it like he's not even try to deny.

"Right.It was me also who's never try anything for us.Maybe I'm just afraid.I don't why but seeing you so independent and doing everything without anyone helped make me feels like I'm nothing to you." He chuckled while I'm shocked.So that's what he really thinks about Dino?

"But now as I said you've changed.You never hit gym now.You're not scared to fall now.You're more and more independent of us.You whine about how we should treat you better and that's really cute you know."

He said and I blushed.Really am I like that now?But of course I would because unlike Dino I didn't have any mental disease.Although I never like my life and thinks God is always unfair,many of my idols saved me,made me think positive and love my life a little bit more.Dino saved me but I couldn't saved him.

"It's late now.Come pick a gift fast." He said with a sweet voice and I really hope Dino see this version of his alpha leader.

After looking for a while I pick out the one I like the most.They didn't have any price tag so I choose carefully not to pick a very expensive one.

I choose a moon and a star night candle.It is very small compare to other items so it can't be the most expensive.The candle looks like it is made from the eighties and that's why I really like it cause it's my vibe.

"You want to buy something?" The old lady asked me and I nodded and hand her the one I choose."Oh you really knew what to choose this is our most valuable gifts and it was made hundred years ago.It is our most expensive things but I guess I didn't need to worry since your boyfriend looks rich."

WHAT?Most expensive and boyfriend?"First of all he's my Hyung!And second how much is this?"

"500k won." WHAT???What is this?Did Choi Seungcheol really gonna spend that much to Lee Chan?I thought the smallest will be the cheapest but oh boy I'm so wrong.

"It's okay Dino.I can buy it for you." SCoups said seeing my horrible face but I refused.No way he's gonna spend that much to just something I like.And it's ONLY A CANDLE!

"No Hyung!I should choose again!" I said and try to take it but the lady already take SCoups card that he handed and I'm speechless.What kind of woman she is?

"Just accept whatever your boyfriend bought you." She said and give me the candle with a nice handmade bag.I'm just too shocked of all the things that just happened that I slowly just take it.Did Choi Seungcheol really bought me a 500k won gifts?With that much money I can even bought a nice apartment in Paris!

"Wait me in the car.I'll be there fast." He said and I slowly get out.Still in shock.

Inside the car I look the overprice candle again and again and I regret choosing it.If he gonna spend that much money anyway he should just gave me in cash.Okay it's not like I'm broke or something but I need to save up for Dino's future.What's he gonna do when he has a wife and a children?

"Did you wait long?" SCoups ask me and get in holding another handmade bag."What did you buy?" I asked but he fastly put it near him and said "It's a secret."

"Oh come on!You already seen my item!" I said and he just smile."It's not for me." He said again and I just shrugged it.

"But Hyung you shouldn't spend that much to just buy something I thought it looks nice." I said and pout a little.

He chuckled and said "That's the first time I ever bought you a gift.So,just take it okay?" He said and I have no choice but to accept it since he already bought it for me.

After about thirty minutes we finally reach my home.I get out of the car as SCoups Hyung follow me."Guess I'll go now." I said but he fastly gets near to me and bring out the gift he bought ago.

"Wait- I need to give you something." He said and I look at him dumbfounded.Didn't he already bought me a gift?What's this time?

"It's not expensive but...yeah." He said and fastly put the present into my hand.I have no time to reject."But Hyung you already bought me this." I said but he shook his head and say."That's what you choose but this is what I choose it for you."

He blushed.What the hell is this?I try to open it but he said to open it in my room.Weird.

"Go in.I'll go after you." He said and I smile warmly.He's so gentleman just like everyone say.I shyly get in and after that I peek a little and saw SCoups Hyung smile fondly until he reach his car and drove away.

I finally get into my room and took a deep breath.Okay what the hell was all that about?I'm so shy...shy like a girl spending a moment with her boyfriend.

I remembered the gift he bought for me that I fastly take out and it was a keychain.Actually,a cute keychain.It's a blue star with a cute facial expression.It's not look like it's expensive or any special but it's a DIY and it so cute that I like it more than the expensive candle.

It's not look like it's expensive or any special but it's a DIY and it so cute that I like it more than the expensive candle

It looks so much like SCoups Hyung.I don't why but I just feel it like that.Then I remembered,is this the couple keychain we saw at the store?I remember I stop while we wander around and look at the keychain and say that it would be nice to be in a relationship just to have this cute keychain.

Oh!He remember my words.How cute.Did he perhaps have the other one?Then does that mean we have a couple keychain?

I blushed and giggle like a shy girl.Gosh he's so romantic!I love him so much!Just like they said a girl who would married him would be so lucky!

Gosh he's so romantic!I love him so much!Just like they said a girl who would married him would be so lucky!

Right.

He was the moon and I'm the star.