yolyeosot

Dino POV

Joshua Hyung drives us to the company while I'm still being flustered by his head kiss.Stop it Dino!It's just a brotherly kiss!Shua Hyung probably be like that to every members cause he's a caring person.

"We arrived." He said softly and I think I would melt into his voice.When we went into the practice room nobody was there that we look around until DK Hyung came to us and tell us that we're gonna practice in unit.

Great.Seems like Hoshi Hyung and me would be 24/7 again since Minghao and Jun Hyung was always together.

I slowly peek the performance pratice room and see that only the Chinese Hyung was there.

"Boom!"

I fell on my butt due to shocked and a laughter was follow.I look up and see Hoshi Hyung laughing hard at me."Hyung!That's not funny!" I said and pout while he gradually stop his laugh.

He sit in front of me and pulled his ear as an apologize and said "Sorry Chan-ah.Forgive Hyung." Gosh why did he act cute like that?"Come we all waited you!" He said and give me his hand and I slowly take it while he fastly get me up that I bang into his body.

"Careful baby.You'd almost kiss me." What is this?Don't he dare flirt like this!I just fastly get in and I'm swear he laugh at me."Oh Dino you've arrived!" Hao Hyung said and I nodded.

"Okay guys let's warm up!" Hoshi Hyung said as a leader he is.After warming up for about ten minutes,we finally start to practice and it takes for about three hours then we finally take a break.Gosh practicing in unit is a lot harder than practicing in group cause we had a lot more lines.

As I sat down at the corner of the practice room.I saw HaoJun already clinging into each other right after the break.There are always like this even in our group practice.

"Aigoo I'm so tired!" Hoshi Hyung said and lay down on my leg.I'm a little shocked that my hands reflex on it's own that I push him but he didn't even bulged."What?I'm tired!" He said in a baby voice and I look at HaoJun but seems like they're in their world.

"See?Like always we have a couple.So,in the end whether we like it or not we always end up together that's why I like unit practice.I can be alone with you always." He said and smile fondly to me.Gosh what am I gonna do with this obsessed tiger?

"Pet me."

"Huh?"

Hoshi Hyung slowly take my hands and put it on his head."Just like you always do.Pet my hair." He said and I'm too dumbfounded but he close his eyes and hug me on my waist and sleep comfortable."Hurry up.I need to take a nap for at least ten minutes or else you know what would happen."

What will happen?I don't know but it make me scared that 'things' would actually happened so I softly ruffle his hair while he hummed at my touch.It seems like he really enjoy this and soon after that I hear a soft snore.Wait did he actually fall asleep?How did?

"Oh he asleep again?" Jun Hyung said in whispered and I stop my hands to look him up but he tells me to keep ruffle his hair that I fastly did it again."If you don't pet him he'll wake up." He said and sit next to me.

"I guess things turn out really okay now.Look at how sounded he sleep.You're always his comfort zone you know." He said again and I'm a little bit confused.He talks like he knew Hoshi Hyung feelings about me."Did you perhaps-"

"Everyone knew." He just said and Minghao Hyung just came back before I speak."It's time to wake up Hoshi Hyung.Dino wake him up or else if we wake him up he's gonna bite us." He said in serious tone and Jun Hyung just chuckled.

I stop my hand and call him to wake up."Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"It's time to wake up." I said and he closely open his eyes and sit up straight and act like nothing happened."Okay let's start again!" He said and I'm shocked.Shocked at how comfortable he is with me.

After the practice,Hoshi Hyung cling to me right away.He back hug me and rest his chin on my shoulder.I look around but seems like the Chinese Hyung was already gone.

"Hyung...?"

"Just a minute."

I didn't opposed him.It's not like he forced to kiss me or anything.But I still feel sorry for him because nowadays he's attached to me just like a leech and I couldn't even give back my feelings to him.

"Dino..."

"Yes Hyung?"

"When are you going to accept my feelings?" I heard sniffle and I look back at him fast and see him crying.Did he really cry for me?Why is this so complicated?

I slowly wipe his tears and told him "Hyung,I accept your feelings but it's just that I didn't know how to give back this feelings.Besides,I don't know if I could really look you other than my brother."

There I said the truth.It's okay if Hoshi Hyung stop loving me.It's better like this."No Dino!Don't say something like that!I already told you I'll wait!Today I'm just feeling sad that's why..." He said and smile a little.

Why can't you let go of me?Did you loved me that much?But sorry Hyung I think I would never give back this feelings.But right now I don't wanna hurt his feelings more so I'm just gonna stay silence and wait till he slowly abandon his love for me.

________________________

Next day...

Woozi Hyung

Come to my studio before practice.

I look at my phone dumbfounded because Woozi Hyung never call me in his studio.What is it?I'm eagerly to know.

I knock on his studio and I heard "Come in." I fastly came to him and sit next to him.Although a lot of Carats knew that he's very attractive in studio I never thought he would be this attractive.

"So ummm Dino..." He was nervous.It was the first time I see him nervous."Take a look at this.I want to give you this song and album."

What?Woozi the God of Music going to give me a full album song just for my Solo?Okay.There must be a good reason.

"But Hyung...I already did my solo and besides there're other members who didn't even do their solo..." I said slowly while he sighed."Just listen first mmm?" He said and I nodded.

The lyrics in each song was just how Dino felt through in all years.My tears drop because it's was exactly how Dino suffered.And I also think this is the perfect album and song for Dino.

"I'm s-sorry..." I said wiping my tears while Woozi Hyung came near to me and hug me."It must he so hard for you...Sorry Hyung kept you waiting." He whispered to my ears and it was like a melody to me.Woozi never express his feelings but when he does it can make all SVT and Carats cried that's exactly why I'm a crying mess now.

After a good ten minutes I finally can stop crying and Woozi Hyung just pat me softly on my back to made me more calm."But Hyung why did you-"

"Dino I read your diary."

What?Dino diary?He read it?Then...

"W-What do you mean?Does that mean the members knew?"

"No one knows."

"Except Jeonghan Hyung."

Oh shit.

__________________________