yolset

Dino POV

I look in the mirror after dressing for almost one hour.Although I might be a boy now but the feelings of being a girl still linger in my mind that I can't help it.

I wear an oversize white tshirt and a black cardigan with a white sneaker.My blonde bangs has always been down ever since I was in Dino body cause why not?I like this version of Dino so much.

I pick my sling shot bag that has a cute blue star keychain which SCoups Hyung given me last night.I look in the mirror for the last time again then went out to practice.

At the HBYE building...

Before I went into the room I went into the bathroom first.I wash my hands and about to go out when a well known person came in.SCoups Hyung.

"Oh Dino you've arrived?" He asked me casually while washing his hand and I just nodded.Okay don't get me wrong but I'm still shy of what happened yesterday.

After he dry his hand he look at me clearly from head to toe.Did he checking me out?No way!

"Cute."

Huh?Did I hear it right?Did he really call me c-

"I mean the keychain.It's really suit you."

"Oh this!Right thanks!I really appreciate it!" Gosh I'm so embarrassed.Right.Why would he even called me cute?I'm not even his type.His type is Jeonghan Hyung!

"Let's go out?"

"Ah yes yes!" I said and try to open the door but I can't it's lock.I try hard but no result.Why can't it open?

As I try hard to open the door knobs a large hand was place on top of my hand that I fastly look back but I regret it so much.

SCoups Hyung is so near to me.He's literally attach to me.I can even smell his not so strong perfume."It's push Dino.Not pull." He said softly but I can hear it perfectly since his lips was so near to my ear.

He open the door slowly with my hand still under his hand."R-Right." I said with my heart pounding like crazy.No way but Choi Seungcheol is so handsome up close!

"Silly." He chuckled and get out of the bathroom while I exhaled loudly.What is happening to my heart?I used to be fear of SCoups but what happened now?

You attract what you fear.

After the practice...

"Dinoooo!Let's go home together!" Hoshi Hyung said and came near to me.I look at him fondly because although he already pour out all his feelings to me he didn't act improfessional.He knows when to be serious and when to treat me just like his members.

When he say he'll wait for me I never thought he would really wait for me.Like patiently.

"Dino didn't have time.He has an event to attend tomorrow with SCoups." Joshua Hyung said from the back and I'm shock.I never heard of that event.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Hoshi Hyung look dumbfounded too."Well the thing is Dino,I've been really sick this day.So,I told the staff you would be good to present since Cheol was gonna there.Please do it for me okay?"

Jeonghan Hyung.Why is he always like this?Is this some kind of trick for me to get closer to SCoups Hyung again?

"Ummm but-"

"Well then yes it is!Be arrived at 6 in the morning!" He said and get out fast."Do your best okay Dino!" Joshua Hyung said and pet me while Hoshi look blank.I still can't figure out what's in this Hyung mind.