Did I Take It Too Far? [StarBase]

Based on an au that made me shed tears.. Credits to someone named Liah on tiktok, but I heard that she'll be quitting making aus—

If you, Liah, is reading this, I love your aus and I understand the reason why you quit 🙏

Also.. I kinda based off this chapter in Liah's au and my memory. So if I missed anything, I'm sorry 😞

--------

It was months ago.

Months ago, and he should have forgotten it.

He should have moved on.

But the pain was too heavy,

And he could not help but hold on.

Knowing it was his fault.

A 'ping!' was heard from Tyler's phone, and he groaned, before he sat up from his bed and opened his phone.

WE HATE SLEEP GANG 💥💥 (+A retard)

Logun: guys, me and Tyler got together!!

Tay<3: OMG SO SWEET!!!!

Carrot-top: Congrats bro 🔥

Tyler pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, before he went to Logan's contact and started typing a message.

Lo 💙

Logan |

Lo💙
|Yes, Ty? :>

Why did you send it in the group chat??|

Lo💙
|Wait I wasn't supposed to..?
|Oh wait

You didn't ask for my permission.|

Lo💙
|Ty, I'm so sorry :(
|I'll make it up to you, I promise 💙

Yeah, you better.|

Before he gets to see Logan's message, he pressed out of Logan's contact, before he archived that chat.

He closed his messaging app, before he puts his phone on his nightstand. He sighed, before he stood up, and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I just don't get it.. Do you think I did something wrong?" Logan asked, as he looked at both the girls.

The three of them were hanging out this day, and they chose to be at the park.

"What? No, no, no, no!, maybe Tyler's not in a good mood!" Taylor reassured, as she placed a hand on Logan's shoulder.

"Yeah. He's always angry, so maybe he didn't realize that he was mad at you" Ashlyn said.

"Are you sure..?" Logan asked again, just to be sure. The girls nodded. "Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?" Taylor chuckled.

"..yeah.." Logan chuckled.

Maybe he's just overreacting..

Weeks passed, and Logan had noticed something quiet odd. Tyler has been keeping distance with him. He could feel it. Whenever he would confront Tyler about it, he would just shake it off, as if nothing happened. He told Logan it's 'nothing serious' or, 'I'm just tired'.

Logan was not convinced by the slightest, but he had to deal with it. He didn't want his boyfriend to deal with him either.

So the days go by, and the distance became longer. Even at lunch, or when they sat together, Logan would still feel far away from him.