Author's Note

๋࣭⭑ֶֶֶָָָ֢֢֢𖹭⚡🧹⚯๋࣭⭑ֶֶֶָָָ֢֢֢𖹭

𝓗ello and 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄, everyone! I'm Nari, back in the world of writing to share with you the new story swirling around in my mind after I shared with you my first story, Between The Pages (a grand flop, haha!). But before we begin, and before you start reading, I'd like to give you a few reminders:

🪶 Just so you know, English isn't my native language. I never had a tutor or paid for lessons—I'm entirely self-taught, with a bit of help from my surroundings, of course.

🪶 This story doesn't strictly follow the books. Some parts are based on them, but I'll be challenging myself to stray from the original plot and focus more on the romance. So, expect some inaccuracies with events, characters, or even dialogues.

🪶 I'll be adding some information that's not part of the wizarding world, inventing new words, books, or anything that J.K. Rowling didn't mention or write.

🪶 Some lines or dialogues might be a bit cringey—again, English isn't my first language.

🪶 There might be mentions of curse words, sex, or anything mature.

🪶 A lot of this is purely my imagination. I can be a bit delusional, so you know what to expect, girl!

🪶 Don't be surprised if Harry seems a bit out of character—again, some things here are from my imagination.

🪶 There won't be any explicit sex scenes or anything like that. If they do get up to something, I'll cover it in a way that's similar to how it's done in Japanese media.

🪶 (Y/n) is a Metamorphmagus, but a bit of an unusual one. Again, I'll be adding and removing elements for the sake of the story.

🪶 I'm at a stage in my studies where I'm very focused, so don't be surprised if I can't update for several weeks.

🪶 Each chapter will be posted once a week, with the possibility of two chapters in one week if I feel particularly motivated and inspired.

🪶 This is a bit of a slow burn—I don't like rushing into things, haha! (But sometimes I do, when laziness got the better of me haha!)

🪶 The author is incredibly busy and a bit lazy, often facing mental blocks, so updates might be slow (but please bear with me).

🪶 This will be a series, so it'll be like a book-by-book progression. This book is for the fourth year, and then I'll create another one for Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows.

🪶 This is Book one.

🪶  Updates are every saturday (but that could still change.)

🪶 The Harry Potter series belongs to J.K. Rowling, not me—this is just fanfiction.

🪶 If you don't like the characters in this book, then just leave and don't bother reading!

That's all—thank you very much!

— Nari

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐