Chapter Seven : Durmstrang and Beauxbaton ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

「 ✦ 07 ✦ 」

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🧚🏻₊˚ʚ 🪷 ₊˚

⋆˚࿔ (Y/N) 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

(𝖄/ᥒ) woke up early the next morning, which wasn't unusual for her. She always seemed to rise with the sun—well, perhaps she knew why. It was probably because she went to bed early. There were no distractions at this hour; no televisions in the dorm, and she hadn't brought any comic books. Even if she had, (Y/n) Weasley's taste in comics wasn't exactly to her liking. Titles like The Adventures of Luther and the Banshee, Vandire the Vampire, Mrs. Fags the Hag, or Trolling the Troll: Martin's Guide didn't quite capture her interest. So, she left them behind. She also had no fashion magazines, no books on hairstyles or makeup guides—nothing remotely girly that could offer her fashion inspiration.

Her only option was to observe the other girls her age and their outfits. Hermione and Ginny's clothes weren't bad, but they didn't quite match her style. She wasn't a fashion guru by any means, but she had a fondness for dresses and skirts that were in vogue in the modern world she came from. One thing she noticed upon arriving in this world and boarding the Hogwarts Express was that teenagers her age often wore Muggle clothing.

Vintage

Maybe it was because their parents dressed in such wizard ways, which might seem strange to ordinary people.

She reached for her sewing and knitting materials, even the piece of cloth she kept neatly stored in her trunk. Among her things was an old dress, maroon satin, that seemed like it was from the '70s. It looked more like nightwear in the era she came from, so she hadn't paid much attention to it. The sewing and knitting matterials was inside a pouch Mrs. Weasley had enchanted for her. The pouch was small on the outside but vast on the inside, and (Y/n) didn't know what spell had been used, but she think it's so cool.

She wanted to try it herself someday.

Before heading down to the common room, she glanced at Lavender and Parvati who's still sleeping. Maybe later she would ask them if they knew of any fashion magazines or makeup guides she could borrow.

As expected, the common room was empty. The fire hadn't been lit yet, and it was a bit chilly because of it. Understandably so, it was only 4 a.m., and it was the weekend.

Who would wake up at 4 am on a week end?

The room was dim, so she whispered a soft incantation to light the tip of her wand for some illumination.

Or maybe...

She looked over at the fireplace. There were still logs that could be reignited. Magic was one of her favorite things about this world. It fascinated her and was one of the few comforts she found in this strange new life. It kept her mind off other things, like how her parents were doing... or if they'd... moved on without her.

She pointed her wand at the fireplace.

"Incendio," she whispered.

A flame flickered to life on one of the logs, casting a warm light in the room. (Y/n) sat in front of it, rummaging through her pouch. She was going to knit or maybe crochet. She could do both, but she was more skilled at knitting and sewing. However, she wasn't a novice at crochet either. She had many talents—years spent sitting in a hospital could do that. She had knitting materials, but they would work for crochet too. The yarn was the same; only the needles and hooks differed. She could improvise a hook, of course, using a bit of magic.