Chapter 2

Ria was called upon by the prince maid in the middle of the night? But she reluctantly got up anyway and was escorted to the young Prince chamber, when she came in his cat approached her feet and purred from under her, the cat seemed to like the girl which brought Ria into a smile.

"I'm here." The young prince's voice interrupted her moment with the cat but she walked towards him and there he was laying in his bed.

"Good evening your grace." She courtsey before approaching him even closer.

Tommen's eyes light up while his eyebrows molded closer together as he brought up a confused but surprised face. Only because he remembers the girl.

"Your from the city." He said as she stood next to his bed.

"Yes, your grace please may I take a look at your injury?" She said softly.

Tommen removed the blanket that was covering his lower half and sat still, he was nervous because not only that no girl this young had to heal him and he pwe her an apology.

She took a look at his injury well thank goodness it wasn't that serious just a small scratch but it will need time to heal.

"I will just clean it, your grace." She crouch down grabbing a piece of fabric and dipping it to some warm clean water that she brought in a basket full of other healing stuff when she came in.

"Ahh..." Tommen moaned in pain.

"Your grace please be still, I won't be able to clean it properly if you keep on moving." She said focusing on her job which was removing the blood that was coming out from his injury.

"It hurt." He complained.

"It won't hurt if you stopped moving." She snapped a bit but soon she realized what she did and slowly look up to meet his grace's eyes they were full of confusion and he was taken aback from how she acted.

"Forgive me my prince." She immediately looked down.

"It's alright." He clenched his cheeks watching her as she continues to clean his leg.

After a while she was finally and and wrap his leg with a clean fabric before cleaning up her tools putting back in the basket.

"That should be good, keep the fabric on for a week and I will come back to see if it had heal well your grace." She said standing up.

"Thank you." Tommen said and covered his lower half back in the blanket.

"Is that all your grace?" She asked.

"Uh, your that girl I talked to in the city right?"

Ria reluctantly nodded before speaking. "Yes." blankly.

"Oh, well okay." He said.

He didn't expect her to be a healer, at her age she needs to someone who has a title he wondered what a girl like her is doing in king's landing.

Ezari left almost immediately and went back to her place before crashing to bed but before she could sleep she thought about the prince, he didn't seem like what his brothers told her he seemed nothing like Joffrey.