Chapter 21

The next few days the kingdom was busy with the upcoming wedding for King Tommen and Ezari, The Stark's never felt happier and Ria was finally at ease to marry the love of her life, her one true love.

Iraze seemed to be still in  emotional pain dealing with Robb as he constantly asks for forgiveness, but Ria didn't try to get in between them nor Tommen, they just focused on their upcoming wedding.

Tommen bent over at Ria's belly as he gently caresses it his heart filled with joy as he thought about his growing baby inside of Ria.

"When your born in this world, your mother and I will be forever together." He said, as if his son can hear him.

"I hope he would look just like you." Ria said while she looks at him.

"I'd rather want him to look like you though."

"Why?"

"Your perfect, I think it's just fair that you look like him."  He slowly stand-up before pressing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Oh Tommen I haven't felt happier since." She whispered to him.

"I love you Ezari."

Later that afternoon Lili, Catelyn and Ria had a girl's day and they decided to hang out in the King's Chamber which is also Ria's Chamber as they share one room.

"I guess mission accomplished?" Lili said while she folds the new washed clothes.

"About what?" Ria questioned as she looks at Lili through the mirror while her mother did her hair.

"Oh your so silly my dear, the plan was to make Tommen fall Inlove with you so you could be his queen and when he does you'll poison him on your wedding night so you'll be left to rule the seven Kingdoms..." Catelyn said with a smirk.

"Then we can have our revenge on the Lannisters specially Joffrey." She exclaimed.

"Only, we don't know where he is nobody knows except Tommen." Lili said.

"I thought we called it off." Ria spoke as she rubbed the necklace resting on her chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Called what off?" Catelyn looks at her.

"The plan."

"Oh." She chuckles. "Don't you remember what they did to us?"

"Tommen is just like his brother, he is cruel and he will toss you to the side like trash when his bored of you my love." Catelyn exclaimed.

"All of this wll be over soon dear."

That night when Ria returned to their chambers she saw Tommen already in bed reading a book, he looked very serious so she laughs softly before changing into her night gown and stood Infront of their bed with a big smile.

"I missed you." She said.

"You do? What have you missed about me?" Tommen said, his eyes not leaving the book.

"Well everything about you."

"Well you better get used to be being gone my love." He close the book and puts it aside before looking at her.

"What do you mean? Well of course you'll be away more often when we get married but I can go with you."

"There would be no wedding anymore." His voice turned cold and dry.

Ria frozed and she was confused.

"What? Why?"

"I called it off. You see as for your plan I don't think it would be a success." He slowly got out of bed.